557 2 2015-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jdbell2004
lvl.3
Flight distance : 305289 ft
  • >>>
United States

A bit lengthy video of my wife's and my adventure through central Missouri this past weekend.  I'm working on getting my shots right, long and smooth enough to edit.  A few here did not fit that bill but now I know what to try next time.  I shot all but the first few scenes in 1080 @ 60fps, the first few were 48 fps.  I used vegas pro 12 for post processing and my God there is a lot of muscle behind that program.  Still lots and lots to learn.  Not sure why it's not giving the option for 1080HD...

Anyway, if you have a spare 8 minutes, please take a gander!

2015-9-9
Use props
daviskw2004
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12890 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice... Kirkwood guy here I'll have to drive up there someday. I usually hike and photograph more to the south. I hope to capture some video soon...as soon as i gain confidence in my flight skills.

Thanks for posting

Butch
2015-9-9
Use props
jdbell2004
lvl.3
Flight distance : 305289 ft
  • >>>
United States

daviskw2004 Posted at 2015-9-10 05:16
Very nice... Kirkwood guy here I'll have to drive up there someday. I usually hike and photograph mo ...

Thank you!  There are so many beautiful areas in the Ozarks.  I'm from St Joe, getting to Southern, Mo will have to be a long weekend adventure.  I'm hoping I can make it down there when the leaves start changing.  I'm really excited to try out the intelligent flight modes my next go around.
2015-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules