208 3 1-22 13:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roety
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38579 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, my mavic air 2 , stuck at 76% on firmware update on the app. tried assistant comsumer edition click update it trys to update to 01.01.1600 but stops at 99% download, tried multiple computers, phones,  remotes, restarted rebooted everything , cleared cache. nothing works,  error code 30226 after clearing cache allows camera view once. then just says updating can't enter camera view again  serial # 3N3BH6M00203VR, please help!
is there anything I can do,  if I mail it in would there be a charge?   drone never crashed ,  barely used.  firmware bricks it, not my fault.  please waive any fees.  

erotmil@hotmail.com

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
1-22 13:33
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Roety, we are sorry to hear about the issue. Please try to remove the SD card from the aircraft and restart the drone multiple times to see if it helps.
Noticed that you had tried to update the firmware via different devices and DJI Assistant 2 but the update did not go through, and if the drone can not work normally after trying the method above, you may need to send the drone back to DJI for further service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
The local team will check the issue and provide a proper solution to you. Thank you for your cooperation.
1-22 23:02
Use props
Roety
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38579 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-22 23:02
Hi Roety, we are sorry to hear about the issue. Please try to remove the SD card from the aircraft and restart the drone multiple times to see if it helps.
Noticed that you had tried to update the firmware via different devices and DJI Assistant 2 but the update did not go through, and if the drone can not work normally after trying the method above, you may need to send the drone back to DJI for further service.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair

There is no SD in it.   filling out the repair form could incur charges,   am I going to have to pay ?
1-23 04:58
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Roety Posted at 1-23 04:58
There is no SD in it.   filling out the repair form could incur charges,   am I going to have to pay ?

The local team needs to check the drone first. You may let me know when you receive a charge invoice, I will forward your feedback to the local team and strive for the best offer to you.
1-24 00:16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules