DJI Mic 2 not connecting to iPhone 14 Pro
2116 11 1-22 17:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SheilaCohoon
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I just purchase the DJI Mic 2 and I am trying to bluetooth connect it to my iphone 14 pro but it will not show up in discovery when I try to pair.  Please assist.
1-22 17:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to restart your mobile device and then check if you can now connect to the Bluetooth of the Transmitter, make sure to check other devices or search for a new device. If the issue persists, please provide us a short video showing the issue by uploading it to Google Drive or YouTube. You may also check the tutorial video using the link below under "First Use" and please start at @2:20. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/mic-2/video
1-22 22:53
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-22 22:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Kindly please try to restart your mobile device and then check if you can now connect to the Bluetooth of the Transmitter, make sure to check other devices or search for a new device. If the issue persists, please provide us a short video showing the issue by uploading it to Google Drive or YouTube. You may also check the tutorial video using the link below under "First Use" and please start at @2:20. Please keep us posted.

I am having the same issue with my iPhone 15 pro max.  I restarted both the transmitter and my iPhone.  It’s not showing up in the list of new blue tooth devices on my iPhone.  I also pushed the link button the transmitter.
1-23 07:39
Use props
mthomas116
lvl.1

United States

I think I have figured out the issue. I was having the same problems with a 14 pro max and got it resolved. If the color on the side of your Mic 2 is green, then it is not in bluetooth mode. To switch to bluetooth mode, hold the RECORD button for 3 seconds and the light will switch from green to blue indicating you have changed modes. Then hold down the link button until the blue light flashes quickly and you should see it. If you want to switch back to the receiver, hold the record button for 3 seconds again and the light will switch back to green and immediately connect to the receiver again.
1-23 10:48
Use props
SheilaCohoon
lvl.1

United States

mthomas116 Posted at 1-23 10:48
I think I have figured out the issue. I was having the same problems with a 14 pro max and got it resolved. If the color on the side of your Mic 2 is green, then it is not in bluetooth mode. To switch to bluetooth mode, hold the RECORD button for 3 seconds and the light will switch from green to blue indicating you have changed modes. Then hold down the link button until the blue light flashes quickly and you should see it. If you want to switch back to the receiver, hold the record button for 3 seconds again and the light will switch back to green and immediately connect to the receiver again.

Thank you.  I got the pairing to work with my phone but how will it pick up with the camera on on the iphone?  It doesn't seem to be using the mic on the DJI 2 Mic, it is using the phone mic.
1-23 11:12
Use props
mthomas116
lvl.1

United States

SheilaCohoon Posted at 1-23 11:12
Thank you.  I got the pairing to work with my phone but how will it pick up with the camera on on the iphone?  It doesn't seem to be using the mic on the DJI 2 Mic, it is using the phone mic.

I haven't tested it with the native iPhone camera app, but if you download the Blackmagic Camera app, you can go into setting in the app and change the audio input device to the DJI instead of the iPhone Mic.
1-23 11:39
Use props
SheilaCohoon
lvl.1

United States

mthomas116 Posted at 1-23 11:39
I haven't tested it with the native iPhone camera app, but if you download the Blackmagic Camera app, you can go into setting in the app and change the audio input device to the DJI instead of the iPhone Mic.

I wanted to just be able to you the Mic's and go.  I will just use the receiver with it and not use the bluetooth part.  Thank you for your help.  Have a great day.
1-23 11:46
Use props
Daimler Naranjo
lvl.1

Colombia

Tengo una pequeña teoría, Dji trata de conectar un dispositivo con IA a los celulares de Android e IOS . A quien se le pasó por la cabeza que  Apple o Google le iba a dar acceso. Lo digo porque día tras día encontré que las platafomas anularon el acceso del micrófono y ahora también las app de video.
1-24 12:25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JerseyShoreFPVFlyer Posted at 1-23 07:39
I am having the same issue with my iPhone 15 pro max.  I restarted both the transmitter and my iPhone.  It’s not showing up in the list of new blue tooth devices on my iPhone.  I also pushed the link button the transmitter.

Hello there. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Could you please upload the operation video showing the issue so we can check it further? Please keep us posted.
1-26 00:36
Use props
Hasan Yunis
New

Netherlands

I connected my DJI Mic 2 by bluetooth on my iPhone 15. Its still using the mic of my phone, even though its connected. After that I just ‘forgot device’ and plugged in the receiver. Now nothing is working. So not with bluetooth and not with the receiver. I tried putting it back to Factory Settings and still. Keep in mind the screen on the receiver is showing that it receives audio (green bar). What to do now?? Please help
2-3 16:53
Use props
Sundus S
New

Saudi Arabia

I tried this but still not working , could not do bluetooth pairing. I pressed the record button for 3 sec and the color is still green
2-25 14:35
Use props
Sundus S
New

Saudi Arabia

mthomas116 Posted at 1-23 10:48
I think I have figured out the issue. I was having the same problems with a 14 pro max and got it resolved. If the color on the side of your Mic 2 is green, then it is not in bluetooth mode. To switch to bluetooth mode, hold the RECORD button for 3 seconds and the light will switch from green to blue indicating you have changed modes. Then hold down the link button until the blue light flashes quickly and you should see it. If you want to switch back to the receiver, hold the record button for 3 seconds again and the light will switch back to green and immediately connect to the receiver again.

This did not workout
2-25 14:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules