Remote Zoom Control via High Bright plus Handles
338 4 1-23 04:04
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ruggerview
lvl.2
Flight distance : 792028 ft
United Kingdom

We're trying to control the camera head via the Flex via the high bright monitor. It's got the handles attached and the E-mount Zoom lens isn't allowing zoom control. It allows for focusing but not zoom control. When we attach the handles to the camera body directly it all works fine. Seems just not working over the highbright connection. Can someone from support confirm this is a known issue?

Many thanks,

Magnus
1-23 04:04
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31145 ft
  • >>>
United States

I HAVE SAME THING. NOW MY EXPENSIVE monitor useless. i don't use anymore.  Reconnect handle every time drive me crazy.
1-30 10:12
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412608 ft
United Kingdom

I also have the same issue; if you use the HB Monitor in Mirror mode, you get more functionality, but the zoom is still not working. I uploaded the latest firmware, v01.05.0500, where the handle needs to be connected to the HB Monitor.
After testing with Ronin 4D in Broadcast and Mirror mode, I have full functionality OTHER THAN the Mode switch. I am using the DJI 17-28mm, which I thought would work being native. The documentation here does not mention The Mode button; however, on the HB Monitor in the setting, it states that the HB monitor needs to be in Broadcast mode for the focus/Zoom function to work, which I cannot get it to.
2-7 01:24
Use props
fansd8781149
lvl.3
Flight distance : 31145 ft
  • >>>
United States

826 Raw Posted at 2-7 01:24
I also have the same issue; if you use the HB Monitor in Mirror mode, you get more functionality, but the zoom is still not working. I uploaded the latest firmware, v01.05.0500, where the handle needs to be connected to the HB Monitor.
After testing with Ronin 4D in Broadcast and Mirror mode, I have full functionality OTHER THAN the Mode switch. I am using the DJI 17-28mm, which I thought would work being native. The documentation here does not mention The Mode button; however, on the HB Monitor in the setting, it states that the HB monitor needs to be in Broadcast mode for the focus/Zoom function to work, which I cannot get it to.

i did not undestend. in broadcast mode zoom works on hd or not
2-10 14:48
Use props
826 Raw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 412608 ft
United Kingdom

fansd8781149 Posted at 2-10 14:48
i did not undestend. in broadcast mode zoom works on hd or not

In the HB Monitor, in the Settings/Handles right handle, it says that the zoom only works in Broadcast mode. This doesn't make any sense to me, maybe in Mirror mode. Either way, it doesn't work.
2-12 12:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules