Pantom 4 gimble pointing left towards landing gear
268 3 1-23 05:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU
lvl.2

United States

Hey all, recently replaced some gimble parts after I noticed some of the ribon cables were starting to get beat up from the years. I got it all put back together and now the only problem I have is the gimble moves to the farthest looking left position on the yaw or x axis (left to right looking) Wondering what the first steps I should be doing next are, Ive read gently try to move it by hand to get to relaize its out of wack and center it, and calibrate the gimble on its back. Just wondering if theres anything else I should be trying or if its a sign of something mecanically wrong with the motor I replaced. Also I replaced the yaw motor but used the covering/casing/cap it came with and not the origional one. I saw that *might* be an issue, just wondering If that could be a problem too. Thanks for any help you might have.
(ignore the wires poking out of the leg, I'm waiting on replacment covers)
1-23 05:39
Use props
djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU
lvl.2

United States

1-23 05:40
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 4 and its accessories starting on July 15, 2023. We're sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided.
1-23 05:53
Use props
djiuser_YrQvSFIF5JmU
lvl.2

United States

Yes, I'm looking for community feedback since this model is all but obsolete
1-23 07:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules