341 4 1-23 07:16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1002513 ft
Poland

hello all my friends !
as we know DJI didn't and don't care about customers who bought DJI FPV package:
they are aware that customers equpped with iphones cant learn to fly using DJI Virtual Flight app:
when using googles and app on iPhones video is so f... low res :/ noone can fly.. more here: story of DJI failure

BUT there is whorse thing about DJI Virtual Flight app: you can fly inverted !!!!!!!!!!!!
which is obviously impossible in reality, due to laws of physics ¯\_(ツ)_/¯see this:

So DJI, i found BIG BUG.
So Me want BIG reward.

DM me

(in my opinion is sooooo bad to learn young pilots unreality .. )

1-23 07:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this concern with our designated team for further clarification. I will keep you posted. We appreciate your understanding.
1-23 20:41
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-23 20:41
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this concern with our designated team for further clarification. I will keep you posted. We appreciate your understanding.

when you fix it?
today is 303 day of failure DJI Virtual Flight. last update was 483 days ago..

don't lie. don't be lazy. just fix it.
1-23 23:47
Use props
SlavoSpace
lvl.4
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-23 20:41

when you fix it?
when I get my BUG reward?
1-24 23:27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

SlavoSpace Posted at 1-23 23:47
when you fix it?
today is 303 day of failure DJI Virtual Flight. last update was 483 days ago..

Hi there. Thank you for your response. In a real-life scenario, when using the DJI Motion Controller (1st), the DJI Avata can indirectly achieve the sideways/backward flight by using the Head Tracking function and accelerator button together. Regarding the Virtual Flight app, we will continue to record such feedback and forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding.
1-26 00:57
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules