Rotor jammed after crash; Now error 30210
197 1 1-23 10:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philnrossner
New

Panama

I crashed drone into a tree. Managed to retrieve the drone, but battery disappeared. Put in a new battery and three of the rotors turned, but one was stuck. Tried to start again and got error 30210. All I want to know is if this error could be caused by the rotor not working properly. I am an electronics tech, so can replace the jammed arm/rotor if that is considered to be feasible that it is the main cause for the error code and not a screwed main PC board. I can't send it to DJI as I am in Panama and things take forever to get to any locations shipped from here, so need a solution that I can hopefully fix by myself. Thanks for any suggestions/recommendations!
1-23 10:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, philnrossner. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue. According to your description, the DJI Fly app prompts "Power system hardware error". We cannot remotely troubleshoot and solve this issue. To ensure your flight safety, we suggest that you send the device back to DJI after a crash for inspection. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. Have a great day.
1-23 19:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules