Request - easy implemented functions to improve user comfort
141 3 1-23 11:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PetrP
lvl.1
Czechia

I have a proposal for simple changes to enhance user comfort, for those who uses the camera for real action shots, without using display (much).

In "display lock" mode, the viewfinder remains black, but not inactive (the display lights up black - unnecessarily consuming battery). Additionally, the lock is not persistent, and after turning the camera off and on, the device starts as unlocked.

Solutions:

+ In display lock mode, don't light up the display, even in black.
+ Persistently remember the display lock mode.

So I can place camera on mz helmet, lock it up. then power it on and of as I want without display using draining my battery life.

Aditional feature: When using the single-screen function, the camera doesn't remember the last used screen after being turned off.
+ In single-screen mode, remember whether I was working with the front or rear screen. Don't default to the rear screen.

1-23 11:40
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

3 second screen off works for me
1-23 12:52
Use props
PetrP
lvl.1
Czechia

Fishycomics Posted at 1-23 12:52
3 second screen off works for me

Why the screen even switch on, when I cant see it and dont use it. It can make some battery life + less heat.

If it works for you, it doesnt mean that I am satisfied with. If screen lock is at least permanent when you restart the camera, the screen says off nicely and problem is solved. But the problem is that the lock in not persistent during restarts.
1-23 13:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello, PetrP. Thank you for your recommendations. Please rest assured that we will register the information and provide feedback to the related departments for evaluation. In the future, we will optimize and improve the product or service based on user comments. We appreciate your valued support.
1-23 19:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules