Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cacike47 Posted at 1-26 09:17
Blériot, love that phonograph..The Adventure Museum of Sound?..can't imagine what kool treasures are in there. I checked out the webpage but it was closed. But got to see a few photos of some their pieces. That's a spot to stop into if I can make it over. BTW, I see we both take care of our "stuff"
I'm really fanatical about keeping everything as close to as I when received it.

I'm the same with my Bank balance
1-26 12:46
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-26 12:44
The entire perimeter of my property is enclosed with wooden fence posts and barbed wire.  Easy for a gator or really any animal to get under the bottom wire.  However, around my pond no animal can get in unless they fly in or can jump in over a 6 foot tall fence.  The entire way around the pond fence is an electrified fence with chicken wire on the bottom 3 feet.  Here is a sample of the perimeter fence in case you've not heard of barbed wire fence.

Oh yes well aware of barbed wire,  it's everywhere here in the countryside,    came over during ww1 from one of your inventors.    Some countries ban it like Sweden as it damages the cows that are used for leather.  
1-26 22:47
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-26 22:47
Oh yes well aware of barbed wire,  it's everywhere here in the countryside,    came over during ww1 from one of your inventors.    Some countries ban it like Sweden as it damages the cows that are used for leather.

Yeah, it can definitely mess up a cows hide.  Fortunately, they normally learn as a calf to stay away from it.  Works well to keep cattle inside your property.  Mine was already installed when I bought the property so all I have to do is maintain it by replacing a fence post or two every once in a while or maybe a wire or two.  
1-28 04:03
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool shot David!
2-24 13:13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain