578 9 1-24 06:33
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 508255 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered a DJI OSMO Pocket 3 Creator Combo from Best Buy.  It was missing the DJI Mic 2 Magnet that was supposed to come in the box.  Best Buy said they don't have this part and I would need to reach out to DJI to get the missing part.  Do we have a DJI representative here that could assist me with getting this missing part?
1-24 06:33
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Oh my goodness.  Please disregard.  The search is over.  The DJI Mic 2 Magnet was well hidden behind a black elastic band in the case.  The search is over
1-24 08:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. My apologies if we're unable to help you with this concern, however, we are more than happy to know that you have managed to find the accessory that you are looking for. Should you have other inquiries or concerns about your new product, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
1-24 20:48
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 20:48
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out. My apologies if we're unable to help you with this concern, however, we are more than happy to know that you have managed to find the accessory that you are looking for. Should you have other inquiries or concerns about your new product, feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

@DJI Paladin - Let’s say it was well hidden.  All is good and thank you for the follow-up.  Good day!
1-25 04:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JerseyShoreFPVFlyer Posted at 1-25 04:38
@DJI Paladin - Let’s say it was well hidden.  All is good and thank you for the follow-up.  Good day!

You are most welcome. Wish you all the best and happy flying! Cheers.
1-29 01:39
Use props
djiuser_YOYHfg4hldPl
New

United States

Hi, I have lost my magnet as well, is their a distributor I could purchase the part from??
3-22 16:21
Use props
JerseyShoreFPVFlyer
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I actually found my magnet.  I would recommend calling DJI Support to see about getting a replacement.
3-22 16:46
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_YOYHfg4hldPl Posted at 3-22 16:21
Hi, I have lost my magnet as well, is their a distributor I could purchase the part from??

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please send an email to support@dji.com to see the availability of the said accessory as this is not available on our store website. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
3-22 20:28
Use props
fans40c3d707
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1607267 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 20:28
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please send an email to  to see the availability of the said accessory as this is not available on our store website. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.

I would like to get an extra magnet as the supplied magnets are very strong.
I would have thought by now these accessories would be available on website.

Though I have found that getting stuff through support not easy as the chargers to have a light item shipped as many times the unit cost. I am not suggesting you do free shipping but make it realistic for small light items.
3-23 11:54
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

fans40c3d707 Posted at 3-23 11:54
I would like to get an extra magnet as the supplied magnets are very strong.
I would have thought by now these accessories would be available on website.

Hello there. We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that we will gather this suggestion of yours and forward it to the respective team for attention. If the said accessory is not available, you may check the link below to possibly purchase the said accessory. We appreciate your understanding and support.

https://www.dji.com/global/where-to-buy/retail-stores
3-24 03:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules