584 9 1-24 22:28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 436257 ft
Germany

Hello
There is a problem with the range of the drone in the technical specifications it is written to what distance more or less it will fly, but this is nowhere near reality, flight over the forest max 1700m, and after the range, the fact is that the drone is in CE mode, but still it is a little short, my other Dji Fpv flies at least in the same place at about 4.5km.
Why can't you legally turn on the FCC mode , you know the regulations, but it should be everyone's individual matter whether he wants to use it, if there will be a problem then you know who is responsible for violating the rules there should be no such blockades, given that Dji gives distances b.large even in CE, about 8-10km in the field without interference. Give people a choice and yes they are responsible for any damage, you need to fly with your head as they say.
Regards.

1-24 22:28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would be against the law for them to sell it capable of FCC mode in an EU country.  
1-24 23:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Like any other manufacturer or vendor, we must comply with the local laws and regulations of each country they operate in. This includes adhering to the specific frequency spectrum regulations that are governed by national and international bodies. In the context of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) or drones, frequency compliance is crucial because drones rely on radio frequencies for control and communication purposes. Each country may allocate different parts of the radio spectrum for different uses, and equipment must be designed or configured to operate only within the frequencies legally allocated in that region.

Moreover, non-compliance with such regulations can lead to serious penalties, not allowing to sale of products, or recalls of non-compliant products, which would be a significant setback for any company. Therefore, careful consideration of legal requirements and proactive compliance is a common practice for responsible and successful businesses operating internationally.

We hope this information helps with your query. Thank you for your understanding.
1-26 02:10
Use props
Tom54
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-26 02:10
Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. Like any other manufacturer or vendor, we must comply with the local laws and regulations of each country they operate in. This includes adhering to the specific frequency spectrum regulations that are governed by national and international bodies. In the context of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) or drones, frequency compliance is crucial because drones rely on radio frequencies for control and communication purposes. Each country may allocate different parts of the radio spectrum for different uses, and equipment must be designed or configured to operate only within the frequencies legally allocated in that region.

Moreover, non-compliance with such regulations can lead to serious penalties, not allowing to sale of products, or recalls of non-compliant products, which would be a significant setback for any company. Therefore, careful consideration of legal requirements and proactive compliance is a common practice for responsible and successful businesses operating internationally.

Hello
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, in Europe prevail not from today, in my opinion, the laws that are always against the people, if something is established it is only to, ordinary people to make life as difficult as possible, especially this can be seen after entering the European Union which determines whether the egg is to be square or round)). Returning to the matter, I understand that you have to adapt to the regulations in the country in order to function in it, Once again, thank you for your answer.
Regards.

1-26 11:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Tom54 Posted at 1-26 11:45
Hello
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately, in Europe prevail not from today, in my opinion, the laws that are always against the people, if something is established it is only to, ordinary people to make life as difficult as possible, especially this can be seen after entering the European Union which determines whether the egg is to be square or round)). Returning to the matter, I understand that you have to adapt to the regulations in the country in order to function in it, Once again, thank you for your answer.

We thank you for your input and understanding. Please feel free to reach us anytime if you have other DJI-related queries.
1-28 23:26
Use props
Wyldwestaz10
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1099068 ft
United States

Too many complain about the FAA or FCC here in the US but they have no idea how restrictive the EU or other even other countries are which aren’t even part of the EU. Some countries you can’t fly at night, some you can fly more than 1,000 feet. Sounds like it’s time for a Britain type exit for all the EU countries which have given up their sovereignty. Gerexit, Freixt, Denexit, Finexit etc. Lol…..
1-29 12:22
Use props
Tom54
lvl.2
Germany

Wyldwestaz10 Posted at 1-29 12:22
Too many complain about the FAA or FCC here in the US but they have no idea how restrictive the EU or other even other countries are which aren’t even part of the EU. Some countries you can’t fly at night, some you can fly more than 1,000 feet. Sounds like it’s time for a Britain type exit for all the EU countries which have given up their sovereignty. Gerexit, Freixt, Denexit, Finexit etc. Lol…..

I agree with this, i.e. that every country should have its own regulations not just drone regulations, and I am for Polexit, but it will not work we have a non-Polish government in our country. A government that favors other countries, just not its own, a citizen in poland has it worse than, for example, an expatriate from ukraine, unfortunately, such times have come, and for something to change, people would have to take to the streets, but millions of people, and for the first fire, leave the union. This is so briefly off topic, how Poland is now.
Greetings
1-30 08:29
Use props
Tom54
lvl.2
Germany

Just a little while longer and we'll be able to legally fly around the room at home only
1-30 08:38
Use props
Keimon Lawrence
lvl.1

Bermuda

How do we determine if we have an EU drone or an US frequency drone? The air 3 i currently have has a worse range then my Mavic 2 pro.
2-28 20:30
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Keimon Lawrence Posted at 2-28 20:30
How do we determine if we have an EU drone or an US frequency drone? The air 3 i currently have has a worse range then my Mavic 2 pro.

There are no EU drones or US drones.
They are all the same and operate according to the country you fly in.
3-3 05:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules