Error Code 30224, can't downgrade, not finding satellites
237 7 1-25 06:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wierzchu
New

Poland

Hello,
I'm trying to turn on my new Air 2S, I charged battery, charged controller, connected controller to phone, turned on drone, install DJI Fly app, turned on, connected but nothing happened. Propellers are spinning slowly, app didn't see any satellites (at different drone app I see that here where I'm is 11-16 of them), I updated FlySafe info, still the same. I can see view from drone's camera, but can't do anything else. On top of screen I see only error Code 30224 about incompatible firmware - but everything is updated to newest versions.
I tried to clear catche - nothing happened. I tried to make downgrade so I installed DJI Assistant, fully charged drone battery, connected to macbook and started downgrade but Download was fast, about 30 seconds, but Transmission screen looks like it's broken - after around 2 hours I had only 10% and around 35% of battery on drone... I tried reinstall it and restart mac but still same situation.

I'm patient guy, but after sitting all day with it I'm losing my patience...

Do you have any suggestions how to fix it and what to do to finally make any first fly by this little piece of...?

Thank you in advance

1-25 06:24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

First, make sure you are using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) Mac V2.1.20.  (the latest version compatible with the Air 2S drone).  After it is installed and running turn on drone and connect to your MAC.  
First - update (or refresh) firmware
Second - update (or refresh) remote controller firmware
Third - update (or refresh) firmware on all your Air 2S batteries.  Each battery requires a FW update normally.
Fourth - Turn on drone, turn on remote controller and see if the issue resolved.

If not resolved:  Clear the firmware cache in DJI Fly app in Profile > Settings > Clear Cache.  Format SD Card.  Restart the Fly app and drone and check again.  

It the above still hasn't resolved the issue you can try a factory reset.  A factory reset will erase all the data and settings on the drone and restore it to its original state.

To perform a factory reset, you will need to go to the settings menu on the controller or the DJI Fly app and look for the option to reset the drone to its factory defaults.

Hope this helps resolve your issue.
1-25 13:00
Use props
Wierzchu
New

Poland

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-25 13:00
First, make sure you are using the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) Mac V2.1.20.  (the latest version compatible with the Air 2S drone).  After it is installed and running turn on drone and connect to your MAC.  
First - update (or refresh) firmware
Second - update (or refresh) remote controller firmware

I tried almost every option, I didn't try only factory reset, because I couldn't find any option to do this.

But problem solved - after few hours of searching I used different application and flashed older firmware and after that drone started working fine. It was hard because I have Mac only and app is for Windows so I had to emulate Windows, download app, find good firmware, recharge battery and after flash dron is finally flying.
1-25 14:35
Use props
blue_canyon21
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23370489 ft
United States

Wierzchu Posted at 1-25 14:35
I tried almost every option, I didn't try only factory reset, because I couldn't find any option to do this.

But problem solved - after few hours of searching I used different application and flashed older firmware and after that drone started working fine. It was hard because I have Mac only and app is for Windows so I had to emulate Windows, download app, find good firmware, recharge battery and after flash dron is finally flying.

What was the other application?
1-25 21:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. May I confirm which software you've used? Please know that our DJI Assistant 2 software is available for Mac and Windows units. We encourage you to download our software via this link. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support!
1-26 00:34
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wierzchu Posted at 1-25 14:35
I tried almost every option, I didn't try only factory reset, because I couldn't find any option to do this.

But problem solved - after few hours of searching I used different application and flashed older firmware and after that drone started working fine. It was hard because I have Mac only and app is for Windows so I had to emulate Windows, download app, find good firmware, recharge battery and after flash dron is finally flying.

Glad you finally go the issue resolved.  I'm interested to know which App you eventually used that worked.
1-26 12:31
Use props
Wierzchu
New

Poland

Like I said, I tried using DJI Assistant for exact this model of dron, but at transmission screen it takes hours and hours and battery was dead...
I checked a lot of other options, in different topic in forum I found informations about Drone-Hacks.com, I downloaded and installed Parallels emulator and downloaded app from this page, downloaded different version of firmware, flashed drone by this app and boom - it worked! After many many long hours, almost 2 days of trying dozens of options only this one option for downgrade worked for me (and as I know not only for me).
1-26 13:49
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Wierzchu Posted at 1-26 13:49
Like I said, I tried using DJI Assistant for exact this model of dron, but at transmission screen it takes hours and hours and battery was dead...
I checked a lot of other options, in different topic in forum I found informations about Drone-Hacks.com, I downloaded and installed Parallels emulator and downloaded app from this page, downloaded different version of firmware, flashed drone by this app and boom - it worked! After many many long hours, almost 2 days of trying dozens of options only this one option for downgrade worked for me (and as I know not only for me).

Hello, there. Thank you for your update and clarification. If you encounter any problem with our official software, it's recommended to contact us for immediate assistance. Nonetheless, we're glad to hear that the problem has been solved. Please feel free to reach us anytime.
1-28 02:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules