DJI Mini 3 Pro
203 4 1-26 01:51
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brib37
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi friends, Please can you help, new comer to the drone world, very old so finding it difficult to understand everything. I use it just for photos.   Sorry, it’s a mini 3 Pro.

Only done three or four shoots always using JPG & Raw setting. The shoot previous to this one surprised me as it recorded everything in JPG although not intentionally changing the setting. Last night reset to JPG & RAW then up popped a flag asking me something about the destination for the SD card.   Two choices, I obviously choose the wrong one as when I arrived home and put the SD card into my computer  it was blank although I can see the images in preview on the controller.

Gutted, but though I might have directed the images to the controller, (Still have to understand the use of the second SD card) but sadly they were not there.

I get the impression that possibly there are images somewhere but how to access them and download to my PC is frying my 86 year old brain.

PLEASE is there any possibility that you can advise me or send me a link as to how, if possible, I can solve this problem.

Thanking you in advance,

Kindest Regards  Brian.

1-26 01:51
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sounds like you saved the files to the internal storage on the drone,  connect the drone to your computer and turn it on and it will appear as a USB drive.  
1-26 01:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. The photo might have been saved in the internal storage of your aircraft. To access the photo, you may connect the aircraft to your computer via cable to locate the file. Furthermore, in order for you to save the photos/videos directly to the SD card inserted into your aircraft, you may select the SD option via the DJI Fly app. To do this, please make sure that the app is connected to your aircraft and follow the screenshots below. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.

1-26 02:49
Use props
Brib37
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 1-26 01:54
Sounds like you saved the files to the internal storage on the drone,  connect the drone to your computer and turn it on and it will appear as a USB drive.

No thank YOU my friend, you have been more than helpful. Thank you for all the information + illustrations/ Very helpful. Kindest regards, Brian.
1-26 03:00
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Brib37@outlook. Posted at 1-26 03:00
No thank YOU my friend, you have been more than helpful. Thank you for all the information + illustrations/ Very helpful. Kindest regards, Brian.

You're very welcome Brib37.
1-26 05:59
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules