1507 7 2015-9-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alessandrodelle
lvl.1

Italy

Hello guys! I have a problem with some recording video of the phantom 2 vision+ camera, in the album of the app dji and gallery of my smartphone (htc one m7) I can't saw some video and I get this message: "video could not be played". What can I do? Thanks for the interest
2015-9-9
Use props
wksai1234
New

United States

I am rather new but I had the same problem. I believe by putting the sd card back in and recording another short video, the previous video will play.
2015-9-9
Use props
adrianjacobs
lvl.3

United Kingdom

probably caused by shutting the phantom down before stopping recording.
2015-9-10
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Some times you need another player that plays the format of video whether it is MP4 or MOV , AVI. Etc. you need an app or codec that pays that particular format. If it a video file type you have played before but won't play now it is probably corrupt. There are programs available to fix corrupt video files. All is not lost.
2015-9-10
Use props
alessandrodelle
lvl.1

Italy

Yesterday I try to play the video on VLC player and doesn't work, I try to putting the sd card back and recording another short video and this doesn't work too, and I never shutting the phantom down before stopping recording. Thanks anyway for the council, it could be a problem with the sd card??? "maxell 8gb HC 4"
2015-9-11
Use props
Aussie1
lvl.2

Australia

I crashed my Phantom into a small pond and the battery popped out while it was recording video. I retrieved the card and tried to play it on a PC to see what the crash looked like. It would not play.
After I got the Phantom dry, I plugged the card back in and recorded a short segment. All OK.
On removing the card, the crash scene file was playable on the PC. (it stopped recording about 2 seconds before the splash as it has a buffer)

My HTC Desire 510 phone has never been able to play downloaded files either. The media player shipped with the phone does not recognize the DJI files.
2015-9-14
Use props
Barney Rubbel
Second Officer
United States

alessandrodelle Posted at 2015-9-11 12:47
Yesterday I try to play the video on VLC player and doesn't work, I try to putting the sd card back  ...

I don't believe it will work once the SD card has been removed. You need to start a new video before you pull the card out. Remember to turn the camera off before shutting down the Phantom. As mentioned, there are programs on the web that will fix your file if you provide it with a similar file so it knows how to close the file that wont' open (the file was never closed). Hope that helps. Happy Flying!

Barney
2015-9-15
Use props
alessandrodelle
lvl.1

Italy

Now with the app "kinemaster" I fix the video,  finally i see on my smartphone something! Thanks for the tips ;)
2015-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules