474 5 1-26 07:37
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Qbert111
lvl.3
Flight distance : 431699 ft
United Kingdom

Hello all,

I've had an issue pop up with my new M350, nothing major, but wanted to post it here to hopefully get sorted in the next firmware update.

The issue is with the P1 sensor and the SD card type, the one that came supplied with the P1 works fine, no warnings, all good.

I decided to put a bigger card in, as some of my surveys are over big areas, so bought a Sandisk Extreme Pro 256GB full size SD card, formatted it, put it in, and it keeps throwing up an error saying the card isn't formatted.  I can still save images and video to the card, but the error message still persists.

It doesn't list that card specifically on the list of recommended cards, I've always used that brand in all my DJI drones with no problems, but thought that may be causing the issue, so bought a Lexar Professional 1667x 256GB SD card which is on the list, and have the same error message coming up.

Can you rectify this for the next update please?
1-26 07:37
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

I've used that card in my Enterprise drones without issue.
However, I only ever formatted it in the drone or RC - not in the computer. Sometimes, the computer will format it with NTFS which won't be recognized in the drone.
1-26 20:56
Use props
MIDIC
lvl.2

Germany

Have you formatted in on PC or on the drone?
I recommend to format the SD on the drone.
1-28 23:44
Use props
MIDIC
lvl.2

Germany

Have you formatted in on PC or on the drone?
I recommend to format the SD on the drone.
1-28 23:47
Use props
MappingPro
lvl.2
United States

yep, I had the same issue. format in the drone with the camera attached and all turned on. its in the settings
2-12 20:54
Use props
Qbert111
lvl.3
Flight distance : 431699 ft
United Kingdom

Update on this, I've got rid of the error messages.

I had tried to format it in the M350 first, and was getting the error messages, I should have been more clear in my first post.

I found that formatting it first in my PC, but not a quick format, opting for the slow format, then formatting it in the drone, has sorted it and got rid of the errors.

All working as it should, happy days!
2-19 03:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules