DJI Mic 2 very slow when connected to PC
630 5 1-27 09:39
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1stDrive
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I just got two DJI Mic 2s and when I connect either to my PC they are very slow.

The Mic shows as a drive in Windows 10 but it takes about 30 seconds before the capacity of the drive is shown or I can do anything with it. When I click on it the blue cursor circles for about 30 seconds before the files pop up.

When I click on the files there's another 30-second wait before they play. If I copy them to another drive the maximum transfer rate I get is 700k or 0.7 MB/s.

I have the latest Mic 2 firmware update installed (Firmware Version: v01.03.08.20) and my PC is fine with other drives, cards etc.

Does anyone else have this?
1-27 09:39
Use props
RobZilla
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes I see this too. Was updating the firmware and copied the TX file over even after seeing the blue circle. I did make sure to use the 'eject' so that Windows can handle the drive properly without corrupting the drive or files.
2-1 06:39
Use props
Manwithaplan
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I wonder how many people have the same problem but don't know it because they haven't connected it to a PC yet? My Mic2 acted very oddly when updating the firmware, it froze and then no lights flashed to signal the update as it says in the instructions. I can tell from my Action 4 camera that the firmware did update.

This is certainly something that needs looking into.
2-2 00:47
Use props
befly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 316325 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm currently having the same issue. I'm trying to transfer my 32 bit recordings to my computer and the transfer rates fluctuate. Tried different cords and ports and still have the same issues.
3-12 06:51
Use props
Manwithaplan
lvl.2

United Kingdom

It's getting really bad for me. I made a video showing it, it took around 10 minutes to transfer a 230MB file!
3-17 09:35
Use props
Manwithaplan
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Is nothing being done about this? It's a major issue that needs fixing, it's taking 10 to 30 minutes to transfer around 500 MB of files and it locks up my whole PC. I can't open other drives or do anything while the Mic 2 is connected :-(
4-7 23:30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules