DJI Mic 2 Transmitter stuck in Bluetooth Pairing
1985 17 1-27 17:18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justin P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 112838 ft
United States

I can not pair the mic back to the receiver, it is stuck in Bluetooth pairing.  Before this happening the mic was setup to disable the record button to prevent someone from stoping a recording on the mic.  I am not sure if this is the issue here or not.  I can hold the record button down and the link light stays blinking blue and never turns to green.  What do I do?
1-27 17:18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, normally, if the status light is Blue, it means that the transmitter is in Bluetooth mode, you can press and hold the record button to make the transmitter exit Bluetooth mode. Then put the transmitter to the charging case or relink by tapping Link Device on the receiver.
Yet, the case you reported was confirmed an issue and the engineers will optimize it soon with a firmware update. Currently, please use the original charging cable to connect the transmitter to the computer. Once the transmitter has finished recording, you can then exit the Bluetooth mode. We will push the engineers for the update as well. Thank you for your patience.
1-27 19:49
Use props
Justin P
lvl.1
United States

Susan, please read the message above. I have disabled the record button on the transmitter.  So when holding it down it just stays blinking blue.
1-28 02:42
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Justin P Posted at 1-28 02:42
Susan, please read the message above. I have disabled the record button on the transmitter.  So when holding it down it just stays blinking blue.

I am sorry for the confusion and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I just confirmed that our engineers are actively addressing this issue. In the interim, we recommend using the original charging cable to connect the transmitter to the computer. Once the transmitter has finished recording, you can then exit the Bluetooth mode. I will also edit the original reply to avoid further confusions to other readers.
1-28 04:18
Use props
Justin P
lvl.1
United States

I got it to exit Bluetooth mode but still it never links to the receiver by using the button on the receiver and placing it in the case.  The 2nd mic works fine when using the button and case just the first mic does not.  
1-28 06:30
Use props
elchrispalacios
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Susan Posted at 1-28 04:18
I am sorry for the confusion and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I just confirmed that our engineers are actively addressing this issue. In the interim, we recommend using the original charging cable to connect the transmitter to the computer. Once the transmitter has finished recording, you can then exit the Bluetooth mode. I will also edit the original reply to avoid further confusions to other readers.

I just updated the firmware to the latest version "DJI Mic 2 Firmware v04.03.08.31" and it has not solved the blue light problem, how could I put the transmitters back to their original shape? Or what would be the best solution from DJI?
2-6 19:40
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Justin P Posted at 1-28 06:30
I got it to exit Bluetooth mode but still it never links to the receiver by using the button on the receiver and placing it in the case.  The 2nd mic works fine when using the button and case just the first mic does not.

Hi there, could you please try to upgrade the firmware to the latest version to see if it works? https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ease_Notes_EN__.pdf
2-7 00:33
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

elchrispalacios Posted at 2-6 19:40
I just updated the firmware to the latest version "DJI Mic 2 Firmware v04.03.08.31" and it has not solved the blue light problem, how could I put the transmitters back to their original shape? Or what would be the best solution from DJI?

Hi there, if you've upgraded to firmware v04.03.08.31 successfully, but the issue still exists, please provide us a video showing the issue for our further checking.
2-7 00:35
Use props
elchrispalacios
lvl.1

Mexico

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-7 00:35
Hi there, if you've upgraded to firmware v04.03.08.31 successfully, but the issue still exists, please provide us a video showing the issue for our further checking.

It was a long night because this type of failure obsesses me but in the end I managed to solve it.
The transmitter updated with red green LED lights and then turned flashing yellow. When I pushed it for 3 seconds it changed to blue and again there was no turning back. I put the .Zip file back to update on several occasions and it didn't, it was until I paired my iPhone with the mic and did a test recording from the transmitter when the transmitter just disconnected from Bluetooth and immediately changed the light to strong green. Pair again with the receiver and that's it! now I'm afraid to try to pair it with my iphone and bluetooth so it doesn't get stuck again
2-7 07:18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

elchrispalacios Posted at 2-7 07:18
It was a long night because this type of failure obsesses me but in the end I managed to solve it.
The transmitter updated with red green LED lights and then turned flashing yellow. When I pushed it for 3 seconds it changed to blue and again there was no turning back. I put the .Zip file back to update on several occasions and it didn't, it was until I paired my iPhone with the mic and did a test recording from the transmitter when the transmitter just disconnected from Bluetooth and immediately changed the light to strong green. Pair again with the receiver and that's it! now I'm afraid to try to pair it with my iphone and bluetooth so it doesn't get stuck again

Glad to know you got it resolved. Please rest assured that we've confirmed with our engineer that the transmitter could not switch to Bluetooth mode while internal recording was activated issue has been fixed on the firmware v04.03.08.31. If the issue occurs again, you can contact us at any time.
2-7 22:21
Use props
tungsteno
lvl.1

Portugal

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-7 22:21
Glad to know you got it resolved. Please rest assured that we've confirmed with our engineer that the transmitter could not switch to Bluetooth mode while internal recording was activated issue has been fixed on the firmware v04.03.08.31. If the issue occurs again, you can contact us at any time.

I did experienced the same, today the second mic not paired and that bluetooth stacked all the time pushing the link button when trying to pair from the receiver.
I also did pair with the iphone and test a rec, yes the led no more blue but if trying to pair also with the receiver, and holing the link button, again blue...ùthe other mic I also paired it again and no blue led with the receiver.ù
Just received from a week, it seemed so perfect but now could not understand what's happening.
The original cable you give with it has usb-c from one side and usb from the other, who has apple laptops it is needed an adapter... or using a usb - usb-c. ...
2-28 08:49
Use props
tungsteno
lvl.1

Portugal

tungsteno Posted at 2-28 08:49
I did experienced the same, today the second mic not paired and that bluetooth stacked all the time pushing the link button when trying to pair from the receiver.
I also did pair with the iphone and test a rec, yes the led no more blue but if trying to pair also with the receiver, and holing the link button, again blue...ùthe other mic I also paired it again and no blue led with the receiver.ù
Just received from a week, it seemed so perfect but now could not understand what's happening.

I got it...
from DJI pages: 4. If you use the DJI Mic 2, please verify whether the transmitter is in Bluetooth mode by checking if the system status indicator is solid blue. If the transmitter is in Bluetooth mode, you can press and hold the record button to make the transmitter exit Bluetooth mode. Then put the transmitter to the charging case or relinking by tapping Link Device on the receiver.
So the bluetooth linking button should be turned off when it does not find any bluetooth device, instead of pushing the record button to put it out of Bluetooth state.
2-28 08:57
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tungsteno Posted at 2-28 08:49

Hi there, could you please provide us with a video showing the whole process for our further checking?
3-1 06:32
Use props
tneubert
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-28 04:18
I am sorry for the confusion and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. I just confirmed that our engineers are actively addressing this issue. In the interim, we recommend using the original charging cable to connect the transmitter to the computer. Once the transmitter has finished recording, you can then exit the Bluetooth mode. I will also edit the original reply to avoid further confusions to other readers.

I have the same pairing issue with Pixel8 Pro. Mic is trying to connect via bluetooth only. Unable to switch between devices , did factory reset and tried to link manually and via the charger. no results so far. what else can we do to reset the mic and get out of this loop?
3-2 09:30
Use props
tneubert
New

United States

I have the same pairing issue with Pixel8 Pro. Mic is trying to connect via bluetooth only. Unable to switch between devices , did factory reset and tried to link manually and via the charger. no results so far. what else can we do to reset the mic and get out of this loop?
3-2 09:33
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tneubert Posted at 3-2 09:33
I have the same pairing issue with Pixel8 Pro. Mic is trying to connect via bluetooth only. Unable to switch between devices , did factory reset and tried to link manually and via the charger. no results so far. what else can we do to reset the mic and get out of this loop?

Hi there, do you mean the transmitter is unable to exit Bluetooth mode? You can use the original charging cable to connect the transmitter to the computer. Once the transmitter has finished recording, you can then exit the Bluetooth mode. Please also upgrade the firmware to the latest version. https://www.dji.com/mic-2/downloads
3-2 19:31
Use props
01MarcoPolo
New

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-2 19:31
Hi there, do you mean the transmitter is unable to exit Bluetooth mode? You can use the original charging cable to connect the transmitter to the computer. Once the transmitter has finished recording, you can then exit the Bluetooth mode. Please also upgrade the firmware to the latest version. https://www.dji.com/mic-2/downloads

tanhk you fo your topis
4-13 02:38
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

01MarcoPolo Posted at 4-13 02:38
tanhk you fo your topis

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
4-13 04:39
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules