Goggles 2, RC2, and Mini 4 Pro
202 3 1-28 01:57
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7bf0472d
lvl.1
United States

Can I pair Goggles 2 with my RC2 and Mini 4 Pro? If Yes, please give me the link or just post here the instruction. Or I can only use Motion Control 2 and Goggles 2 with Mini 4 Pro? I thought I watched someone in YouTube using a Goggles 2 together with RC2 and Mini 4.Pro.
1-28 01:57
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Currently, The RC 2 does not support Goggles 2 connection.  After the aircraft is linked to the goggles, a message will appear on the goggles screen stating that the remote controller is not supported when you link the aircraft to a remote controller other than DJI RC Motion 2. We appreciate your patience.
1-28 02:45
Use props
fen4o
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58376 ft

Bulgaria

I find this limitation very strange. You can connect:

- your Android phone with Goggles 2, FPV Remote Controller 2 and control Mini 4 Pro
- your RC 2 controller and control Mini 4 Pro

The RC 2 controller is simply an Android tablet + FPV Remote Controller 2 in a single package that runs the DJI Fly App. From a hardware point of view, there should not be any limitations on why it cannot be used in combination with Goggles 2.

So this seems like an limitation in the software.
2-9 10:05
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fen4o Posted at 2-9 10:05
I find this limitation very strange. You can connect:

- your Android phone with Goggles 2, FPV Remote Controller 2 and control Mini 4 Pro

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. Rest assured that we will coordinate this request of yours to our relevant team for attention. Please note that we can only connect the DJI Mini 4 Pro to the DJI Goggles 2/Integra and DJI RC Motion 2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 is not supported. Thank you for your understanding.
2-10 01:40
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules