Can't move my camera - Mavic 2 PRO
376 4 1-28 02:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sbobi
lvl.1

France

Hi everyone,

I would like to share my situation with my Mavic 2 PRO. I bought it in 2021 and i use it very rarely, just to take landscape pictures or during family party.
Never crashed, always stored in his protection case, i can guarantee you that i'm very careful with it.

One week ago, i wanted to take aerial view of my village but i realized that my camera can't move up and down when i use the intended scroll wheel. I don't know why knowing that last use was 6 months ago. I can just tell you that:

• When i start the drone, camera calibration works well
  • When the drone is turned on and i move it, i suppose the gimbal works well cause the camera stay in horizontal plan.
  • I tried to move the camera from DJI GO 4 (double tape on screen) but nothing happens.
  • When i calibrate the camera from the application, nothing happens too and no message
  • Tried hard reset, nothing happens
  • Tried to uninstall my DJI GO 4, nothing change

I don't know what's the issue but i read a lot of posts with the same problem but i've not seen any solutions.

Can someone help me for this ?

Thanks in advance,
1-28 02:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. Can you please try the notes below and see if it will help? Feel free to skip steps that have already been done:
1. Ensure that the aircraft and the remote controller signal are good, i.e., the camera view is not freezing or grayed out. If the camera view is freezing or grayed out, check whether the signal is intermittent due to significant image transmission interruption.
2. Please press and hold the camera view on the app. After a blue circle appears, drag it up or down to control the gimbal. If the gimbal moves accordingly, the gimbal can work normally.
3. Please calibrate the remote controller and rotate the gimbal dial to fill the progress bar. Check whether the dial can be moved to the max limit. If yes, the gimbal dial works normally.
4. Check whether “Gimbal Pitch Smoothness” in the Gain & Expo Tuning interface is set to the maximum value. If so, the gimbal dial controls the gimbal very slowly, and it is recommended to decrease the value.
5. Check whether the “Gimbal Pitch Speed” in the Gain & Expo Tuning interface is set to 0. If so, the gimbal dial cannot control the gimbal, and it is recommended to set the value to 50.
* Note: If the aircraft is installed with a microSD card, it is recommended to remove it before conducting troubleshooting as above.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
1-28 03:09
Use props
Sbobi
lvl.1

France

Hey guys,

Thanks for your guick feedback.

1. Ensure that the aircraft and the remote controller signal are good, i.e., the camera view is not freezing or grayed out. If the camera view is freezing or grayed out, check whether the signal is intermittent due to significant image transmission interruption.
--> It's OK
2. Please press and hold the camera view on the app. After a blue circle appears, drag it up or down to control the gimbal. If the gimbal moves accordingly, the gimbal can work normally.
--> Tried, no change
3. Please calibrate the remote controller and rotate the gimbal dial to fill the progress bar. Check whether the dial can be moved to the max limit. If yes, the gimbal dial works normally.
--> Tried, no change

4. Check whether “Gimbal Pitch Smoothness” in the Gain & Expo Tuning interface is set to the maximum value. If so, the gimbal dial controls the gimbal very slowly, and it is recommended to decrease the value.
--> Tried, no change
5. Check whether the “Gimbal Pitch Speed” in the Gain & Expo Tuning interface is set to 0. If so, the gimbal dial cannot control the gimbal, and it is recommended to set the value to 50.
--> Tried, no change

Did you perform an RC calibration of the sticks & gimbal wheel in Go4? --> Yes, no change

I've just realized movies of starting my Mavic and the movements of my gimbal, as you can see on my youtube channel. I don't think any issues about but should be good if you can give me your opinions
Start of Mavic : https://youtu.be/DrgRS2JKXLs?feature=shared
Gimbal movement: https://youtube.com/shorts/WbG9_rFbETU?feature=shared

You can find below the Gimbal pitch speed and gimbal pitch smoothness. I tried theses values but nothing change

And for the last, i tried to put rolling values, but i can't put any value, nothing change.

1-28 04:26
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sbobi Posted at 1-28 04:26
Hey guys,

Thanks for your guick feedback.

> tried to put rolling values, but i can't put any value, nothing change
Uninstall and reinstall DJI Go
1-29 04:14
Use props
Sbobi
lvl.1

France

Hey,

I already uninstall DJI GO but nothing change.

When i calibrate the sticks i can see the loading indicators but nothing happens after that.
1-29 11:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules