connection troubles after update 2 SE maybe be aware?
354 5 1-28 06:46
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timkmn
lvl.1

Netherlands

Today made a update before take off. Was a beautifull day for a fly around with my new 2 SE, nearly no wind and blue skies  
After 1200 meter a disconnect between the drone and controller, nothing to be worried just wait.... and wait
but no return drone went into RTH mode, last update he gave, any other connection or info failed and only alarm went off, and start to come back (according to flight data) but somehow the drone stopped fly ahead shortly after RTH mode went in process, the drone lost totally and ended up in the water. I asked my friend with the same drone 2 se and we did the same track and fly to the spot where my drone lost. Never guess what.... same issue with his se 2, same connection issues same mode RTH. Luckily his drone returned save. During the flight from my friend more times gets a pop up warning regarding disconnetion between drone and controller. It seems there might something wrong after the last update today january 28-2024 cause i and my friend made the same update and both facing the issues. The area we fly is just a wide open space (netherlands) from about 5 by 5 km. Very strange the controller signal lost somehow all the time. I fly a lot in this area without having issues ever, but after the update suddenly facing these issues. Lets hope DJI comes up with a solution and explanation how this could happen
1-28 06:46
Use props
LuisMaia
lvl.1
Portugal

I bought mine a few weeks ago and i'm having same problem after 1km or 1.5km my drone loses allways connection from RC. I saw lots of videos on Youtube about this drone and there are people flying with it above 4-5km. Maybe i have a faulty unit????
1-28 17:41
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the incident that happened to your unit. If your unit is within its warranty period, we highly recommend you contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a flyaway ticket. We will gather some data to find out the main reason for the accident. If you managed to retrieve the unit, you may also contact directly the said link for further assistance in sending the unit. Regarding the issue that your friend experienced, please let him contact us for further assistance. Thank you.
1-29 00:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

LuisMaia Posted at 1-28 17:41
I bought mine a few weeks ago and i'm having same problem after 1km or 1.5km my drone loses allways connection from RC. I saw lots of videos on Youtube about this drone and there are people flying with it above 4-5km. Maybe i have a faulty unit????

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please try to fly to a different location to see if the issue persists. Before the test flight, please download first the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and remote controller. Also, please follow the proper antenna orientation using the image below to gain a better signal when flying. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series

1-29 00:57
Use props
timkmn
lvl.1

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-29 00:57
Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Please try to fly to a different location to see if the issue persists. Before the test flight, please download first the DJI Assistant 2 software using the link below and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and remote controller. Also, please follow the proper antenna orientation using the image below to gain a better signal when flying. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Had contact with DJI first of all your guys service is one of the best i ever seen , i m a owner from a big company, but such a service you guys given you see seldom, my sincere respect for your company
Regarding remote controll advise, i know that but thx for shown again it might help other users to.
DJI will send me a new drone with battery many thanks fo that and thank you Caroline from help desk.
1-29 04:16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

timkmn Posted at 1-29 04:16
Had contact with DJI first of all your guys service is one of the best i ever seen , i m a owner from a big company, but such a service you guys given you see seldom, my sincere respect for your company
Regarding remote controll advise, i know that but thx for shown again it might help other users to.
DJI will send me a new drone with battery many thanks fo that and thank you Caroline from help desk.

Thank you for keeping us posted and we appreciate your kind feedback on our service. Rest assured that we will continue to provide the best customer service for our consumers. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Happy flying!
2-1 01:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules