Invisistick not working
580 20 1-28 07:29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexagnese
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, sorry for the English but I'm writing with Google translator, I'm Italian. I'm trying to process the videos recorded with the action 3 via the cloud (as I've always done), to make the auction disappear, but after uploading, it freezes during processing. It could be due to impact of the action during a fall. The cam seems to work fine except for this issue. Thank you
1-28 07:29
Use props
djiuser_rxIRviNZ8CWr
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi there, I am having the same problem. I get “failed to process file in cloud” every time I upload to get the higher invisistick videos. Seems to have broken this week
1-28 13:43
Use props
alexagnese
lvl.1
Italy

OK, thank you.
1-28 13:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please try to reinstall the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device then check if the issue persists. If yes, please upload the operation video showing the issue so we can check it further. Also, please confirm what mobile device are you using. We will wait for your response.
1-29 00:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_rxIRviNZ8CWr Posted at 1-28 13:43
Hi there, I am having the same problem. I get “failed to process file in cloud” every time I upload to get the higher invisistick videos. Seems to have broken this week

Hi there. May I know what mobile device are you currently using to run the DJI Mimo app? Please make sure not to disconnect from the network when downloading videos, and do not exit the app or let the app return to the background. If you could provide us with a short video showing the issue, that would be very helpful for further investigation. Please keep us posted.
1-29 00:37
Use props
alexagnese
lvl.1
Italy

Good morning, as you recommended I uninstalled and reinstalled the Dji Mimo application, but the problem still persists. Attached is the video of the screen. Thank
1-29 01:18
Use props
djiuser_rxIRviNZ8CWr
lvl.1

United Kingdom

alexagnese Posted at 1-29 01:18
Good morning, as you recommended I uninstalled and reinstalled the Dji Mimo application, but the problem still persists. Attached is the video of the screen. Thank https://youtu.be/Zlhym71Hhag

This is exactly the same issue I am having. I’ve reinstalled the app and still have the same problem. I’ve also tried login into a new account on my partners phone and she has the same issue too. I have an IPhone 14 Pro and she has an iPhone 15 pro. Both not working in the mimo app like the video above.
1-29 05:26
Use props
djiuser_rxIRviNZ8CWr
lvl.1

United Kingdom

alexagnese Posted at 1-29 01:18
Good morning, as you recommended I uninstalled and reinstalled the Dji Mimo application, but the problem still persists. Attached is the video of the screen. Thank https://youtu.be/Zlhym71Hhag

This is exactly the same issue I am having. I’ve reinstalled the app and still have the same problem. I’ve also tried login into a new account on my partners phone and she has the same issue too. I have an IPhone 14 Pro and she has an iPhone 15 pro. Both not working in the mimo app like the video above.
1-29 05:26
Use props
djiuser_rxIRviNZ8CWr
lvl.1

United Kingdom

My camera is a brand new osmo action 4 too. Worked for one day out the box then hasn’t worked since
1-29 05:28
Use props
djiuser_zRzI17xrfe8z
New

Czechia

Hi all, I have same problem.
I tried invisi stick on mobile phone (with 720p resolution), app repeadly crashed (iOS on iphone 13 mini).
When I reinstall DJI Mimo app, Invisi stick from menu dissappeared! What happend?

1-29 23:33
Use props
Mr_Woidl_M
lvl.1

Germany

Hi,
same problem here! Brand new Osmo Action 4. Tried the InvisiStick feature yesterday for the first time and after the export, the cloud processing is not starting! Please fix this, because of this feature I bought a OA4.
1-30 00:26
Use props
fansfd922c69
New

United States

Hi all, I am having the same issue and have had Invisistick removal with my Osmo Action 4 for months, all of a sudden stopped working on Jan 27th, 2024.
1-30 10:59
Use props
alexagnese
lvl.1
Italy

I too have always used invisistck for a year on Osmo Action 3 and since January 27th it no longer works. We are waiting for a response from a DJI manager.
1-30 11:44
Use props
DJ DJ
lvl.4
Germany

alexagnese Posted at 1-30 11:44
I too have always used invisistck for a year on Osmo Action 3 and since January 27th it no longer works. We are waiting for a response from a DJI manager.

From my experience here, they possibly had issues with that function and try to fix it with an upcoming model (OA5). SCNR
1-30 21:17
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
China

Hi this issue has been fixed.( server online bug)

thanks for the feedback. if you meet similar issue ,plz setup a new thread.
Best  
1-31 00:29
Use props
Mr_Woidl_M
lvl.1

Germany

It´s working now. On DJI Mimo App the video is fine. When I export it to my iPhone Album it´s a slow motion video? Why? Don´t want this! Anyone tipps for me?
1-31 03:49
Use props
alexagnese
lvl.1
Italy

Okay. It works fine for me now. Thank you
1-31 04:03
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mr_Woidl_M Posted at 1-31 03:49
It´s working now. On DJI Mimo App the video is fine. When I export it to my iPhone Album it´s a slow motion video? Why? Don´t want this! Anyone tipps for me?

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about the situation. May I confirm the model of your device and the operating system for further checking? I hope to hear from you soon.
2-2 01:16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

alexagnese Posted at 1-31 04:03
Okay. It works fine for me now. Thank you

Hi, there. We thank you for your update. We're glad to know that everything has been sorted out. Please feel free to reach us anytime. Cheers!
2-2 01:17
Use props
tric
lvl.1
Philippines

Hi please add reemove selfie stick on PHOTO feature. Thanks
2-26 13:55
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tric Posted at 2-26 13:55
Hi please add reemove selfie stick on PHOTO feature. Thanks

Thank you very much for the suggestion. This feedback will be forwarded to the relevant team. Have a nice day.
2-26 22:12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules