Cheap wireless working microphone - solution
318 0 1-28 11:32
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jan Spacil
lvl.4

Czechia

Hi, I've been wanting to try this solution for about a month, but I just tried everything today. Several people here have asked if there is a workable wired or wireless microphone solution for the RC2. If this is correct, DJI still hasn't offered their solution for the M4P, so I have no choice but to look for an aftermarket solution.

I use an inexpensive external microphone along with my computer for corporate communications in MS Teams, the sound quality is much better than if I choose either the integrated mcrophone in my laptop or the microphone in my webcam.
I bought a test microphone from Aliexpress and both in computer and android mobile works great. So I tried it today with the RC2 as well and I have good news, the sound is recorded and the sound quality and volume is very good.

Unfortunately I can't post a link to the seller I bought the microphone from, they don't offer it anymore, but it's this type:

Wireless mic

Wireless mic

RX/TX receiver is with USB type-C connector, the description was "Wireless Lavalier Microphone Compact Portable Lapel Mic With Dual-C". In RC2 there was nothing to install or set up, just plug into the USB port and turn on screen recording. The audio will be saved embedded in the screen recording video file.
The price is appr. 20-25USD, just try to search "Lavalier Microphone" on Aliexpress or other places.

Hope it helps :]

1-28 11:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules