Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chapeaublanc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 25794 ft
  • >>>
France

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]Hi everyone and DJI Administrators,
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]First of all, thank you very much for the December firmware update and the numerous small bugs that were fixed (without even mentioning them in the update logs). You guys are doing a great job!
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]However, I would like to note that the bug with the use of the AMF mode with the Lidar, when the 3 Channel Follow Focus and the right handle are connected, is still not resolved. Please take a look at the video below to see the bug that makes it impossible to use the AMF mode in this configuration (which is otherwise very practical with two operators).
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]I have come up with two hacks to avoid this bug, one solution better than the other. The first one is to disconnect the right handle from the camera or the second external monitor, but in this case we lose a lot of very useful functionality for this operator.
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]The second method is (I think a little more clever, but also complicated) to use some gaffer to push the right trigger to use the wheel at the zoom control all the time. With this hack, the bug disappears (because the right handle now controls the zoom and not the focus), but also the operator can still have the focus peaking or zoom function. What do you think about it?
[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]

[backcolor=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)]But DJI, please allow us to control which operator has access or not, to the focus, zoom, etc. functions. It will be very useful and avoid this kind of very annoying bug.
1-29 02:46
Use props
Colston-Ronin4D
lvl.3

United States

Not only the 3 Channel, but AMF does not work when handles are connected to both the camera and the monitor.  This was not a problem when I first bought it, but with the last few updates this bug has occurred.  this needs to be fixed ASAP!
2-10 12:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules