[RESOLVED] Avata + Remote controller 2 Not ready to fly without g...
723 10 1-29 02:55
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nZvYughHa6Ee
lvl.1

Italy

Goodmorning,
i have an important issue with my drone Avata.
My setup is:
- Avata  Goggles 2 Remote controller 2 Motion controller
Use case OK:

All is ok if use Avata with:  Goggles 2 with Remote Controller 2 or Motion controller
All is ok and calibration is ok, takeoff easy, all ok.
Other use case OK:
I connect at Avata: my goggles and my remote controller 2 and is ready to fly. All ok
i turn off my goggles and once disconnected, my remote controller connected ok at my avata and is ready to fly  All ok.

Use case KO:

If i turn on my Avata (without goggles) and turn on my remote controller 2 ,the drone linked correctly at my controller
but Avata remain in red blink (not is the situation of Battery not charged, is situation not ready to fly) .
I cannot know what happen becasue in this case i haven't connect my goggles.
Same happen with motion controller. That happen only in case i not connect my goggles 2 KO

Someone can tell me how can happen in use case KO ?
Thanks
Leonardo

1-29 02:55
Use props
fansc5efab9c
lvl.2

Israel

I don't see any problem. You need the Goggles turned on to fly
1-29 03:00
Use props
iCronos
lvl.1

Italy

fansc5efab9c Posted at 1-29 03:00
I don't see any problem. You need the Goggles turned on to fly

Thanks for your reply. Why if i disconnect my goggles, remote controller connecting and my avata is ready to fly. If it need goggles, why i can fly once disconnected my goggles. And i have seen other my friend with Avata , fly without goggles connected. Also me i can fly without goggles, but only if i connect and then i disconnect. What you think? Are you try that condition ? thanks
1-29 03:07
Use props
fansc5efab9c
lvl.2

Israel

This is the way it's designed. You can read on the manual. The goggles are required all time since you're not supposed to fly it on blind.
1-29 03:25
Use props
iCronos
lvl.1

Italy

fansc5efab9c Posted at 1-29 03:25
This is the way it's designed. You can read on the manual. The goggles are required all time since you're not supposed to fly it on blind.

Thanks a lot :-) i was worry my drone not ok. If that is the right condition to fly, not problem. To fly in VLOS i can disconnect my goggles once was connected to takeoff or put them on my top head (in VLOS). Thanks.
1-29 03:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Avata cannot take off without wearing the goggles because the DJI Avata has flyaway coverage, it must be connected to the goggles before taking off. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.
1-30 00:43
Use props
iCronos
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-30 00:43
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Avata cannot take off without wearing the goggles because the DJI Avata has flyaway coverage, it must be connected to the goggles before taking off. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us.

Thanks a lot. Ok, now it's more clear. I have happy to be pilot of this Avata.
Thanks again.
Leonardo
2-2 05:54
Use props
önder
New

Turkey

merhabalar.
Avatanın bağlantısıyla bağlantısı vardı. herhangi bir sıkıntı yoktu.
djı fly a bağları iken bağlantı gitti.
bütün parçaları yaptım ama yineleme yok.
yardımcı olabilirseniz sevinirim.
2-2 08:49
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

you don't have to look thru the googles, you can raise them on your head and watch the drone with your eyeball or connect a phone to the rc and watch the camera on dji fly.
2-2 09:03
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

önder Posted at 2-2 08:49
merhabalar.
Avatanın bağlantısıyla bağlantısı vardı. herhangi bir sıkıntı yoktu.
djı fly a bağları iken bağlantı gitti.

Hi, önder. Sorry about the trouble. If I have it right, are you having a problem with the transmission from your goggles, is that correct? Can you please elaborate?
2-3 01:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

iCronos Posted at 2-2 05:54
Thanks a lot. Ok, now it's more clear. I have happy to be pilot of this Avata.
Thanks again.
Leonardo

You are very much welcome, Leonardo. We're glad that the response already clarified your concern. Happy flying!
2-3 23:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules