326 9 1-29 03:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arista
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48537 ft
Belgium

Hi there,

Still the same problem after 2 months  So....

I downloaded the original Master Shots (or Quicshot) video to my phone. Then select Create MasterShots (or Quicshot) and select one of categories. That (sometimes) creates and plays a second video. I also have problems creating them (sometimes). After downloading the movie file to my phone I push create mastershots (same for quickshots). And than after 1% it stops and returns to the album .... Sometimes it does work sometimes it doesn't ... Weird.  Video plays (sometimes) fine. I then select to export the video, and it creates and exports the video to my phone album. (if i'm lucky).  The problem is that the video that the DJI Fly app exports cuts out . Both sound and video will go quiet and/or dark for a few seconds, multiple times, until the video is finished playing.  Before I export it, the video plays just fine. I have tried a several MS categories and all the videos it creates cut out after export.  What am I doing wrong or is there a better way?

(Made a small screenrecording from the cuts in the exported movie). https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nxdx50UvtVKCmSZinVzC47iYudf4_aci/view?usp=sharing

All stuff is up to datec and i tried a clean instal, allso tried every setting for movie in the drone and my phone is a Redmi Note 11Pro 5G , DJI fly app 1.12.8.  

Thanks for reading ...

1-29 03:38
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463340 ft
Bulgaria

Try exporting to another phone or tablet, I have Redmi Note 12 4G and since DJI Fly app 1.12.6 and 1.12.8 a similar issues arose, but during flight. Screen goes black and when you wake up the phone the dji app is closed, after pressing the app again, it starts where it left(connected, sats locked) as it was minimized, but it was not and I see the new start generates a new fly log, happens on random basis, never happened with my Pixel 7 or my Lenovo Tab 11pro
1-29 04:04
Use props
Arista
lvl.1
Belgium

travelmate Posted at 1-29 04:04
Try exporting to another phone or tablet, I have Redmi Note 12 4G and since DJI Fly app 1.12.6 and 1.12.8 a similar issues arose, but during flight. Screen goes black and when you wake up the phone the dji app is closed, after pressing the app again, it starts where it left(connected, sats locked) as it was minimized, but it was not and I see the new start generates a new fly log, happens on random basis, never happened with my Pixel 7 or my Lenovo Tab 11pro

Thanks. I will definitely try that.

I'm using the DJI-rc2 as controller and my phone with quick transfer in the DJI app to transfer the files.
1-29 06:27
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Bulgaria

Arista Posted at 1-29 06:27
Thanks. I will definitely try that.

I'm using the DJI-rc2 as controller and my phone with quick transfer in the DJI app to transfer the files.

I'm transfering only to my Pixel or my tablet, the redmi note 12 I use only as drone display with rc-n2
1-29 11:15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if the issue that you experience with your Redmi Note 11 Pro also occurs when you try to edit the MasterShot on your DJI RC 2's DJI Fly app? Please try to use a different mobile device to check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
1-30 00:07
Use props
Arista
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-30 00:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm if the issue that you experience with your Redmi Note 11 Pro also occurs when you try to edit the MasterShot on your DJI RC 2's DJI Fly app? Please try to use a different mobile device to check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi and first of all thank you for responding.
I don't have this problem on the RC2 for the Mastershot or Quickshot.

So I have some news.....  Installed the Dji Fly app on my son's (5-year-old) tablet and guess what ... it all works fine.

So I don't know what the problem is but it seems my phone so far.... any ideas?

Greetings
1-30 01:02
Use props
travelmate
lvl.4
Bulgaria

Arista Posted at 1-30 01:02
I don't have this problem on the RC2 for the Mastershot or Quickshot.

I told you it has sth. to do with the Redmi note, but the 12 is also affected. And this all started with 1.12.6
1-30 01:10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Arista Posted at 1-30 01:02
I don't have this problem on the RC2 for the Mastershot or Quickshot.

Hello. It has been confirmed that your mobile device Redmi Note 11 Pro is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2-1 02:52
Use props
Arista
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 02:52
Hello. It has been confirmed that your mobile device Redmi Note 11 Pro is not currently compatible. It can be preliminarily determined that the issue is caused by a compatibility error. Since there are many device models awaiting testing, this issue cannot be resolved in the short term. If you have an urgent flight mission, it is recommended that you use the app with one of the supported mobile device models listed on the DJI official website in order to avoid a flight mission failure. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi,

Thanks for giving me this information.
Where can I find the list with compatible devices?  I don't want to have the same problem with a new smartphone.

Thank you for you're response.
2-1 03:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Arista Posted at 2-1 03:18
Hi,

Thanks for giving me this information.

You are very much welcome. You may find the list of compatible mobile devices for the DJI Fly app using this link https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly . Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries. Have a nice day ahead!
2-3 21:15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules