MIC 2 + Action 4, Noise Cancelling test, sync
371 5 1-29 04:30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeMagnifique
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3281 ft
Czechia

so finaly I have paired one transmitter of MIC 2 with my Action 4, working on full video review, but for now I have discovered diferences between length of records. In all cases safe mode is on, hence I have two separate files. Video+Audio from Action 4 and Audio only from MIC 2.Example:1, if I stop recording from MIC (pair button) I got two more seconds of audio compare to video
2, if I stop recording from Action 4 (top button) I got 4 more seconds of audio
3, if I start recording from MIC (again pair button) I got first audio only and after 3 to 4 sec later video

none the less ALL internal records are not possible to fully sync, 7 min clip, align the beggining but off at the end.
Range is kind of solid. From 0 to 10 meters turned back to camera no signal at all, from 10 to 20 meters full signal regardless furn back or front, from 20 to 30 meters full signal. Strange, isn't it?

1-29 04:30
Use props
LeMagnifique
lvl.3
Czechia

range and its clipping video:
1-29 10:33
Use props
LeMagnifique
lvl.3
Czechia

clipping start at 02:45
1-29 10:34
Use props
forcebio
lvl.2

France

Hi,
Strange !
Thanks
2-18 01:59
Use props
jbrujah
lvl.1

Germany

I did a quick test and I get about 0.2 seconds delay. I can see the waveforms in DaVinci, of both the on camera audio and the 32 bit mic2 audio file. Easy to fix I guess by dragging the video 2 frames but still, I have audio sync on in the settings, this should not happen. And yes I also get a difference in total lenght of about 2 seconds. The time stamps in the file names are also weird. They show a 2 seconds difference but in the 'Modified:' section is on par with what I see in DaVinci:
Untitled.png
3-30 05:24
Use props
Natural Sounds and Sights
lvl.3

Spain

That is not clipping. That is signal drop out.
3-30 07:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules