dentify which three batteries are the ones that came with the DJI
321 16 1-29 07:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gio_hovh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48740 ft
United States

I have five batteries in my possession, and among them, three are those which originally came with the package. How can I identify which three batteries are the ones that were included in the original package? Where i can find batteriy serial number on package or manuals ?
1-29 07:59
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi,

If you bought the 2 extra batteries later than the original 3.....if yes, do you have the old flightlogs using the original batteries? if yes, in the flightlog the serial number is logged.
So find your old logs. (a flightlog just bit later than log before = different battery ; so if you find 3 logs at the same day....)

If you like upload these log to > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

I will give you the serial numbers.

cheers
JJB
1-29 08:32
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
Armenia

JJB* Posted at 1-29 08:32
Hi,

If you bought the 2 extra batteries later than the original 3.....if yes, do you have the old flightlogs using the original batteries? if yes, in the flightlog the serial number is logged.

Ok thanks. I will let you know later
1-29 08:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please provide us with the serial number of the aircraft via PM so we can try to check. We will wait for your response.
1-29 23:24
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-29 23:24
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Please provide us with the serial number of the aircraft via PM so we can try to check. We will wait for your response.

i wrote you pm
1-30 05:19
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

If you have all the .txt flight logs you could up load them to a file hosting website and PM the address to me, I will NOT make the logs or their csv's, public.
I have a programme that was 'cobbled together' to look for this sort of thing,
With regards to looking through your own logs, Phantom help is restricted to something like 10 uploads per two days, Airdata might be of more use for this sort of thing since they allow 100 logs in the freebie account.

It looks as if you have synced a few logs with DJI and they may well be able to dig the information out of those logs themselves as per Paladin's post

1-30 09:51
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-30 09:51
If you have all the .txt flight logs you could up load them to a file hosting website and PM the address to me, I will NOT make the logs or their csv's, public.
I have a programme that was 'cobbled together' to look for this sort of thing,
With regards to looking through your own logs, Phantom help is restricted to something like 10 uploads per two days, Airdata might be of more use for this sort of thing since they allow 100 logs in the freebie account.

problem is i bought together , and used randomly, i see serial numbers in flight logs, but can not indetify which one is  original ones which came with package
1-30 09:58
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ah, if you bought the added batteries at the same time as the flymore then that could be a problem but I think that batteries in a flymore might have similar serial numbers, if two of your batteries have serial numbers that are 'very' different from the other three then they may be the 4th and 5th batteries.

Similarily but I don't know if the SE offers this, if you put each battery in the  drone, switch the drone and controller on and connect the fly app to the  controller then look in the FLY app menus, under safety-> battery  info, you might find the batterys' production dates.
At a guess all  the batteries in the flymore will have similar production dates. If two production dates are distinctly different from the other three then the two are likely to be batteries 4 & 5.

If you recieved the fourth and fifth batteries a few or more days after you recieved the flymore and had flown all three flymore batteries by the time the additional batteries arrived then that should not be a problem, their usage will be evident.

1-30 10:20
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-30 10:20
Ah, if you bought the added batteries at the same time as the flymore then that could be a problem but I think that batteries in a flymore might have similar serial numbers, if two of your batteries have serial numbers that are 'very' different from the other three then they may be the 4th and 5th batteries.

Similarily but I don't know if the SE offers this, if you put each battery in the  drone, switch the drone and controller on and connect the fly app to the  controller then look in the FLY app menus, under safety-> battery  info, you might find the batterys' production dates.

I hope DJI Paladin as administrator can send me serial numbers which came from package
1-30 10:42
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

gio_hovh Posted at 1-30 10:42
I hope DJI Paladin as administrator can send me serial numbers which came from package

Have you had a look in the app for the production dates ?
1-30 11:16
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 1-30 11:16
Have you had a look in the app for the production dates ?

in the app i only see cycles and serial number , where can i see dates ?
1-30 11:31
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As in post 8, posssibly in the menu tree
safety / battery_info.
That's where I find the information when looking at the Mavic Mini, I do not know if it is the same for your drone.
1-30 11:45
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-29 23:24

i wrote you PM, can you please reply?
1-31 05:00
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

As per post #10, have you had a look in the app for the production dates? A mini 2 reports this information s0 it is quite likely that a Mini 2 SE will too.
1-31 07:52
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Thank you for keeping us posed, Gio. We will respond to you via PM. Have a nice day ahead.
2-1 19:59
Use props
gio_hovh
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 19:59
Thank you for keeping us posed, Gio. We will respond to you via PM. Have a nice day ahead.

i wrote you in dm , please reply
2-5 08:51
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gio_hovh Posted at 2-5 08:51
i wrote you in dm , please reply

Thank you for your response. We will review the concern within the day and provide you resolution via PM. We appreciate your patience.
2-7 23:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules