Mavic 3 Cine - Can't request C1 label
417 5 1-29 08:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_s64sZfjbugOH
lvl.1
Austria

I've updated my Mavic 3 Cine to the newest Firmware (01.00.1300) as well as the remote (03.02.0700) and the DJI Fly App (1.12.8). After the restart no pop up window opened, which allowed me to apply for the label and there isn't a option under the "Customer Support/Service" section to request it.  

I also tried it with the iPhone DJI Fly App. Here I have the option "Cx Label Request" in the "Service" section. However when I choose it, it says: "Tip. The aircraft firmware does not meet the application requirements. Please update the firmware and try again."

Everything is up to date. I don't know what the issue is. Please Help.

1-29 08:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please confirm what specific remote controller are you using? Please download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of the aircraft and remote controller. In addition, please make sure to download the latest version of the DJI Fly app on your mobile device (when using the DJI RC-N1) to apply. If using the DJI RC/RC Pro, make sure to connect the RC with the drone first, then go to Profile > Click the "Headset" icon on the top-right corner > C1 Class Identification Label. If the issue persists, please provide us with the firmware version of your aircraft and remote controller also the App version, and the video showing the issue for further investigation. Please keep us posted.
1-29 23:05
Use props
djiuser_s64sZfjbugOH
lvl.1
Austria

I am using the DJI RC Pro.

I've downloaded the DJI Assitant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and refreshed the Firmware for the Drone as well as the Firmware for the Remote.

As you can see in the screen recording all Firmwares are up to date and the Fly App too.
If I'm going to "Profile" there is no "Headset" Icon, as you described it. However there is one in the "Service" menu, but there is no Option to Request the Label there. (Everything I described is shown in the screen recording)

When i enter the "Service" menu on the iPhone app (version 1.12.8(842)) I have a lot more options than on the Remote Control. As you can see in the Screenshot there is an option "Cx Label Request".
IMG_3185.PNG

But if I choose "Cx Label Request" I get the message I already mentionend in my first post.
IMG_3186.PNG

All the firmware and app versions are already mentioned in my first post and are shown in the screen recording.
1-30 03:35
Use props
djiuser_s64sZfjbugOH
lvl.1
Austria

Any Updates on this issue?

PS: I also can't find the option to input a Remote ID anywhere on the DJI Fly App. Where is this option located in the app?
2-1 05:16
Use props
djiuser_s64sZfjbugOH
lvl.1
Austria

I figured it out myself. The issue was the missing GPS Connection. Now everything works.
2-5 03:53
Use props
lasanat
lvl.1

Pakistan

Can you tell us which remote controller you're using? Please install the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and update the firmware of your aircraft and remote controller. Also, make sure to get the latest version of the DJI Fly app on your phone if you're using the DJI RC-N1. If you're using the DJI RC/RC Pro, connect the RC to the drone first, then go to Profile > Tap the "Headset" icon on the top-right > C1 Class Identification Label. If the problem continues, please tell us the firmware version of your aircraft and remote controller, the https://1winapp-bg.com/ app version, and send a video showing the issue for further help.
2-9 10:01
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules