DJI Fly, 'before you fly' instructions and remoteID in EU
394 5 1-29 08:23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Saygone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53297 ft
Poland

So again... In USA remoteID is already available for MA2.
We still didn't get any clear statement about EU.
But in newly updated DJI Fly in section 'before you fly' I spotted instrucion clearly station that to fly in Poland I need to import my license into the DJI Fly app, there is even instructio how to do this... But when I am trying to do so I nowhere see this in the app.
DJI App version: 1.12.8
Drone and rc also with the latest firmware

DJI, are you planning to enable remoteID in EU for MA2 or not?

Screenshot_20240127-163521.png
Screenshot_20240127-163706.png
Screenshot_20240127-163729.png

1-29 08:23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we cannot apply for Cx certification for the drone however, you can still fly it in the A3 environment. We appreciate your understanding and support.
1-29 22:55
Use props
Saygone
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-29 22:55
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, we cannot apply for Cx certification for the drone however, you can still fly it in the A3 environment. We appreciate your understanding and support.

Hello!
Yeah i know  about Cx certification.
But my question is about remoteID in EU, when/if it will be enabled as even 'before you fly' document instructs how to set in my drone in Poland... But yet I still do not see it on my drone.
1-30 11:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Saygone Posted at 1-30 11:44
Hello!
Yeah i know  about Cx certification.
But my question is about remoteID in EU, when/if it will be enabled as even 'before you fly' document instructs how to set in my drone in Poland... But yet I still do not see it on my drone.

Thank you for your response. The DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the EU Remote ID therefore, you can only fly this drone in the A3 environment. We appreciate your understanding.
2-1 20:12
Use props
Saygone
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 20:12
Thank you for your response. The DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support the EU Remote ID therefore, you can only fly this drone in the A3 environment. We appreciate your understanding.

Oh may.... That is sad.
Do you plan to correct information I before your fly section then?
2-5 05:38
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Saygone Posted at 2-5 05:38
Oh may.... That is sad.
Do you plan to correct information I before your fly section then?

We appreciate your understanding. I will coordinate this with the relevant department for further attention. We cannot use this feature as the DJI Mavic Air 2 does not support EU remote ID. Thank you for your understanding.
2-7 23:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules