313 7 1-29 10:40
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Danny drone
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

I fly professionally and have 6+ years experience. There has been issues with Mavic 3 since day 1 but this problem still persists and I am finally posting publicly about it. There is random adjustments to the temperature and tint in my footage on the Mavic 3 while shooting 5.4k Dlog. Every setting is manual, so there should not be any adjustments in temperature unless I change the settings. However in my footage there is random bumps in temperature which you can clearly see in the videos and in the color monitoring tools. I have talked to DJI numerous times and they never seem to understand what is going on because it seems to be a very complex problem with the way their Mavic 3 camera is processing color. Take a look at the colors below, please note this seems to be pertaining to the D-Log color profile only. You will also notice the random red stain in the bottom right of one of the images, this makes footage useless for any professional applications. This all happened using reccomended memory cards from DJI. This all seems to come down to the color processing technique that came new to the Mavic 3.
1-29 10:40
Use props
Danny drone
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

1-29 10:41
Use props
Danny drone
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Use props
Danny drone
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Use props
Danny drone
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Use props
Danny drone
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry to hear about this situation. We will check this situation with our corresponding team for further verification.
1-31 02:43
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Please know that I've sent you a direct message regarding this matter for further checking. You may keep us posted on the latest information. We look forward to hearing from you.
2-5 03:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules