Channel AUTO Greyout locked_mini4Pro and Integra
411 1 1-29 12:19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
acidkhmer
lvl.1
France

Hi all,

For some Buddies who have their Channel Grey out, locked in their integra menu, hope it help to unlock the channel:
Omg after 3 Days fighting, refresh, update, resync, restart my m4p, motion2, integra it Worked finally!!! Jezz  So desperate and now so releived!

What i have done to unlock the grey out channel:
1- Extract my sd card
2- on my pc via DJI assistant I've update with the oldest firmware, the integra is now on avata research mode
3- put my SD card in
4-  Via DJI assistant, update on the newest firmware
5- During the update, drone On, Rcmotion2 On
6- Sync the motion2 with the Drone
7- Dji assistant just finished my integra update, the integra reboot andis still on Avata research mode    8 - Change the drone selection to mini 4 pro, then it auto connect to my m4pro and rc motion2, channel mode is not grey out anymore i can selected.

I don't know what step is the most important in my procedure but it work after "Hundreds" times of try and retry.
Hope it helps some ;)

1-29 12:19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We're sorry for the unpleasant experience regarding this matter. It's glad to know that everything has been sorted out after trying these things out. We highly appreciate your time sharing some tips to solve this problem. We will also verify this phenomenon with our relevant team for further checking. Thank you for your support.
1-31 03:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules