GL300C Controller
372 5 1-29 12:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyBBB
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi All when a drone is bound to an account is it the drone or the controller or both The reason i am asking is I picked up a second hand GL300C on a market stall for £10 I have charged it up and all looks okI use a GL300E with a bulit in screen on my Phantom 4 pro +  so I have not done any thing with it yet was going to keep it as a spare thanks

so is the controller bound

Thansk All
1-29 12:25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, TonyBBB. The DJI Go 4 application used by the Phantom 4 Pro+ does not have a device management function or bind&unbind option. You just need to log in with your DJI account. Have a great day.
1-29 20:19
Use props
TonyBBB
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi DJI Tony  thanks for the prompt reply its very much appreciated you to have a great day  
1-30 00:23
Use props
deflost
New
Germany

hello, we are not allowed to post here a new problem, first why, second we try to connect a gl300f to a p4p, but there is no video transmission and no data showing ion the djigo4 app, but the remote seems to work.
we can start the motors and tilt the gimbal, but no connection is shown up in the app.
1-30 08:12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TonyBBB Posted at 1-30 00:23
Hi DJI Tony  thanks for the prompt reply its very much appreciated you to have a great day

You are most welcome. You can always reach us if you need further assistance. Thank you for your valued support.
1-31 02:59
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

deflost Posted at 1-30 08:12
hello, we are not allowed to post here a new problem, first why, second we try to connect a gl300f to a p4p, but there is no video transmission and no data showing ion the djigo4 app, but the remote seems to work.
we can start the motors and tilt the gimbal, but no connection is shown up in the app.

Hi, deflost. May I know what issue are you encountering when trying to submit a post? Regarding the transmission problem, can you please try the procedure below?
1. Please make sure to use the correct corresponding app. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2. Make sure the connection between the mobile phone device and the remote controller and the connection between the drone and the remote controller has been successfully connected. You can try relinking the aircraft to the remote controller.
3. Confirm whether a microSD card is mounted. We recommend removing the microSD card, rebooting the device, and trying again.
4. Please make sure the version of the drone, remote controller, and App is the latest. https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/phantom-4-pro
5. Try using a different mobile phone to isolate the issue.
6. Please reset the camera settings. After resetting the camera settings, please check if the photo and video can be shot normally.
Please keep us posted. Have a great day.
1-31 03:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules