Can Phantom 4 Be Account Locked?
255 3 1-29 14:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JKamutzki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21102 ft

Canada

Looking at buying a Used Phantom 4 Pro+. Reportedly it's part of an estate sale, and I am concerned that it may be account bound in some way that will be irrevocable. My questions are:

1. Can the Phantom 4 series with the Plus remote (built in screen) be account bound?
2. If yes, how can I undo that binding, assuming it's still logged in on the drone controller?

Thanks!
1-29 14:09
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. The DJI Go 4 app used by Phantom 4 Pro+ does not support binding/unbinding. Once you purchase the second-hand unit you can simply create your account and log in to the app. If you experience any issues, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.
1-29 19:58
Use props
JKamutzki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21102 ft

Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 1-29 19:58
Hi there. The DJI Go 4 app used by Phantom 4 Pro+ does not support binding/unbinding. Once you purchase the second-hand unit you can simply create your account and log in to the app. If you experience any issues, please feel free to contact us. Thank you for your valued support.

Wonderful, thanks for the concise answer! That's all I need to know.
1-29 21:33
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JKamutzki Posted at 1-29 21:33
Wonderful, thanks for the concise answer! That's all I need to know.

You are most welcome. You can always reach us when you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
1-30 01:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules