Updating Precise Fly Safe Database for Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced
628 8 1-30 06:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NewDronFlyer
lvl.1

United States

Hello,  I have  a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced with the older model black smart controller (has since been discontinued) and I am unable to update to the latest precise fly safe database after many tries, are there any solutions out there? A factory reset on the remote? I am also unable to utilize any DJI Assistant on a desktop computer. Hopefully this doesn't require the drone being sent into DJI.

It says "Update interrupted. Contact DJI if the error persists."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1-30 06:59
Use props
Franz Kurz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70472 ft

Austria

Hello, I'm not sure, but I would check the free memory of the Smart Controller. I had also a problem with an update, which doen't work.
After I cleaned up the internal memory, the update was successful.
Once again I'm not sure in this case.
2-1 13:54
Use props
LukasM2EA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52037 ft
Italy

I am having the same issue: update interrupted, contact dji support if persists.To connect the M2EA you need the DJI assistant enterprise series, which is different from the normal assistant. Downloadable from the dji web.
The update is done on the drone and the file is on the remote but for some reason it doesn't see the updated drone.
2-4 06:49
Use props
fansf50f9546
lvl.2

Spain

Same problem, updated my PC and RC and same issue....
2-10 08:39
Use props
Jamieson Allen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3105299 ft
United States

I too have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I get a prompt to update the Precise Fly Database. The Smart Controllerl updated to 01.00.01.33.
The drone will not update to 01.00.01.33, and is stuck on 01.00.01.31.
The update fails and I get a popup window with Tips on the header and the statement "Update interrupted. Contact DJI Support if failure persists after restarting."

After the popup window the drone will disconnect from the Smart Controller and both the Smart Controller and drone will have to be turned off and then back on.
2-18 00:49
Use props
NewDronFlyer
lvl.1

United States

Jamieson Allen Posted at 2-18 00:49
I too have a Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced. I get a prompt to update the Precise Fly Database. The Smart Controllerl updated to 01.00.01.33.
The drone will not update to 01.00.01.33, and is stuck on 01.00.01.31.
The update fails and I get a popup window with Tips on the header and the statement "Update interrupted. Contact DJI Support if failure persists after restarting."

This is exactly whats happening to my equipment. A status bar pops up and freezes on 0% and then the remote and drone proceed to be disconnected.
2-20 08:29
Use props
LukasM2EA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52037 ft
Italy

I have just turned on my drone and the message disappeared. Eventhough the databases have different numbers now. Fly Safe Database (FLY) has 01.00.01.31 and Fly Safe Database (app) has 01.00.01.33.  I did update the drone via the computer.
Will see what happens in the future.
2-22 09:07
Use props
Jamieson Allen
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3105299 ft
United States

I inquired with DJI and got this response:

Dear Customer,

I trust this message finds you well. We'd like to inform you that the update prompt you've been receiving does not affect the performance or operations of the aircraft. Please feel free to disregard the notification.

Rest assured, we are actively working on resolving this issue, and the necessary fix will be included in the upcoming firmware version. Your patience is highly appreciated as we strive to enhance the overall experience.

If you have any further concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your partnership and look forward to providing you with an improved solution soon.

Best regards,
Sabrina

DJI Technical Support

I guess there will be a new updated Fly Safe update that will hopefully fix this issue.
2-25 20:27
Use props
Yao mini 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1819491 ft
France

Same issue.
Waiting for next update.
Rgds,
3-16 11:05
Use props
Advanced