320 1 1-30 08:15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_dKL9E6ZR8YBB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 293497 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all.

I am having a problem at the moment with the authorisation process.

It says on the GEO Zone map, that the place I want to go to is in an Enhanced warning zone.

However, I have visited the site twice, and on both occasions, it has told me that it is a restricted area, which means no chance of flying.

I have tried the unlocking requests, I have through the hotline service, I have tried uninstalling the DJI Fly app and reinstalling it to update the Flysafe database, and nothing I try has worked.

The job I am trying to get permission for is tomorrow.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas
1-30 08:15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. As for the Enhanced Warning Zones, you will be prompted by GEO at the time of flight to unlock the zone using the same steps as in an Authorization Zone, but you do not require a verified account or an internet connection at the time of your flight. You may check the location via this link. If the problem persists, you may provide us with a short video showing the problem during the unlocking process via the DJI Fly app and the GPS coordinates of the location. (Latitude and longitude) I hope to hear from you soon.
1-31 22:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules