Mavic 3 Pro Controller Network connection
466 5 1-30 19:49
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RRosenberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1732 ft
United States

My Mavic 3 Pro controller will not connect to a network since I did the latest update. I tried to swipe the screen but it doesn't move. What do I need to do? It worked out of the box, and then after the latest firmware it doesn't connect. I get the message "No Network Connection" then below "Check network connection or access DJI Fly from you Phone,  and below that Reload
Thank You
1-30 19:49
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. sorry about the trouble. May I know what remote controller are you using? It is the RC Pro or the DJI RC? Thank you.
1-30 20:03
Use props
RRosenberg
lvl.1
United States

I have the DJI RC.
Thank You
1-30 22:31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RRosenberg Posted at 1-30 22:31
I have the DJI RC.
Thank You

Hello there. Have you already tried swiping from the top part of your screen twice just like in the image below?

Please keep me posted by selecting the "Reply" button under this message. Thank you very much.
2-3 03:07
Use props
RRosenberg
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-3 03:07
Hello there. Have you already tried swiping from the top part of your screen twice just like in the image below?
[view_image]
Please keep me posted by selecting the "Reply" button under this message. Thank you very much.

That did it. It’s a finicky touch screen to make that work. But I did see the WiFi button and successfully then connected to the network. It did a successful update.
Thank you
2-3 13:18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RRosenberg Posted at 2-3 13:18
That did it. It’s a finicky touch screen to make that work. But I did see the WiFi button and successfully then connected to the network. It did a successful update.
Thank you

Perfect. You can check the manual here: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... _Manual_v1.0_en.pdf in case you need it. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance. Have a great day.
2-3 23:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules