883 3 1-30 20:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cheesehead Media
lvl.2
Flight distance : 655121 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just received my new RS 3 Mini today and so far it is working fine except if I run the gimbal auto check then I receive error code 1010. I am using a Sony ZV-E10 as my camera. I've tried Googleing the code and can only find answers for the RS 3, not the mini. I can't remove the battery and have triple checked the camera. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening? Thank you.
1-30 20:00
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

HI Cheesehead Media, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error code 1010 means the 'Pan Axis Joint Angle Linearization Error', it is suggested you try as following. Hope it could help.

1. Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.
2. Ensure that the gimbal has been balanced.
3. Ensure that the gimbal Auto Check does not have interference.
4. Ensure that all axis locks are unlocked.
1-31 07:06
Use props
djiuser_Kq7F0WYfi80q
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 1-31 07:06
HI Cheesehead Media, sorry for the inconvenience caused. For the error code 1010 means the 'Pan Axis Joint Angle Linearization Error', it is suggested you try as following. Hope it could help.

1. Ensure that the camera load has already been mounted properly.

I tried these steps, camera shows excellent balance on balance test and everything functions but keep getting 1010 error code.
3-3 11:54
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_Kq7F0WYfi80q Posted at 3-3 11:54
I tried these steps, camera shows excellent balance on balance test and everything functions but keep getting 1010 error code.

Thank you for your reply. Would you please provide us a video recording of your operation? We will further check it with our engineers to see how to figure out your issue.
3-3 18:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules