Home / Events /
515 9 1-31 05:03
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Khan84
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I'm new to drones and was hoping if I could get some guidance on the model of drone to buy for a first time flyer

I'll be heading off to Asia in the summer and wanted to capture some footage of the scenery whilst I'am there.

Thank you
Khan

1-31 05:03
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Lots of considerations when planning a drone purchase.  If you are in the UK you will probably want to consider the Mini 3 Pro or Mini 4 Pro because of their weight (249g) and less flying restrictions as they fall into the A1 Open Category.  Take a look at this website for more information on this.  

https://dronesitesurveys.co.uk/drone-laws-uk/

1-31 14:21
Use props
Khan84
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-31 14:21
Lots of considerations when planning a drone purchase.  If you are in the UK you will probably want to consider the Mini 3 Pro or Mini 4 Pro because of their weight (249g) and less flying restrictions as they fall into the A1 Open Category.  Take a look at this website for more information on this.  

https://dronesitesurveys.co.uk/drone-laws-uk/

Thank you DowntownRBD, this is very helpful.

Regards
Khan
2-1 01:13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for Mini 3 Pro or Mini 4 Pro,   with the UK laws in a state of change at the moment its unclear how restricted anything heavier will be in the future,  the Mini 3P/4P are both very capable drones.
2-1 01:43
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Khan84 Posted at 2-1 01:13
Thank you DowntownRBD, this is very helpful.

Regards

You're welcome.  Best of luck in whichever drone you decide to buy.  
2-1 04:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. We highly appreciate your interest in our DJI Products. When it comes to the DJI drone consumer line, our DJI Mini series, Mavic series, and Air series are among the most popular choices and have advanced features available in the market. Each model provides unique features and hardware design for user needs. For comprehensive drone comparison, you may simply visit this link. If you have further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Cheers!
2-2 03:31
Use props
Khan84
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 03:31
Hello, there. We highly appreciate your interest in our DJI Products. When it comes to the DJI drone consumer line, our DJI Mini series, Mavic series, and Air series are among the most popular choices and have advanced features available in the market. Each model provides unique features and hardware design for user needs. For comprehensive drone comparison, you may simply visit this link. If you have further queries, please don't hesitate to reach us anytime. Cheers!

Thanks for the info! I'm pretty excited to purchase my first drone.

Regards
Khan
2-2 04:59
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Khan84 Posted at 2-2 04:59
Thanks for the info! I'm pretty excited to purchase my first drone.

Regards

You're most welcome! We hope to serve you in the near future. Cheers!
2-2 21:21
Use props
Massiaposs Shed
New

Italy

I am a new user as well
2-21 10:45
Use props
Khan84
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all,

Just an update that I've gone for the Mini  4 pro and loving it!

Regards
Khan
4-23 11:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules