NestGen 2024 : The Biggest Virtual Drone Autonomy Summit is Back
547 4 1-31 05:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronesgeek
lvl.2

India

Hi Everyone,

I’m Vivek and I’m exicited to invite the DJI's community to NestGen '24 – a focused conference on drone autonomy.

Over the years, NestGen has continued bringing professionals in the drone industry together for focused sessions by seasoned drone autonomy frontiers from leading companies like DJI, VolatusAerospace, DroneUp etc. NestGen’23 witnessed over 2780 registrations, featuring 49 expert speakers from around the globe with DJI as the title sponser of the event.

Who should attend NestGen?

• Drone solution providers (DSP’s) seeking the latest products
  • System integrators exploring regulatory landscapes
  • Enterprise users aiming to boost operational efficiency

Where and when: 24th February 2024, Virtual event

Here is the Registration link: https://flyt.link/registration-link

Hope to see many of you there
Thanks
1-31 05:21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing the event date.  
1-31 14:15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2-1 01:41
Use props
Cris_Banchon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 174482 ft
Ecuador

me perdí el evento! para la próxima!
3-2 14:25
Use props
Hostrings
New

Pakistan

It's delightful to envision the upcoming year ahead. Having been engaged with website designing companies in Pakistan for the entirety of the past year, I eagerly anticipate the annual vacation. My plan is to embark on a journey across Europe, accompanied by my DJI Mavic Pro drone.

Being a passionate drone enthusiast, the prospect of capturing Europe's breathtaking landscapes and historical sites from an aerial perspective has always filled me with excitement. With the dependable DJI Mavic Pro at my disposal, this dream is finally within reach.

My European adventure will commence with a visit to the enchanting city of Paris, France. From the iconic Eiffel Tower to the quaint streets adorned with charming cafes, I'm eager to elevate my perspective with aerial views of this romantic destination. Following Paris, my journey will take me south to Italy, where I intend to capture the mesmerizing beauty of the Amalfi Coast and the ancient marvels of Rome's ruins.
3-9 23:53
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules