can't takeoff: check Motors and propellers
255 1 1-31 05:41
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hektor
lvl.1

Germany

Hello everyone,
I accidentally flew my Phantom 4 Pro drone inside the house. It took off quickly, and I couldn't stop it; it hit the ceiling and fell to the ground. The battery came out, but there was no visible damage to the drone's body.

After this incident, I tried to fly the drone again, but it wouldn't work. The drone attempts to take off, but only two of the motors spin, and the other two remain idle. I see a warning message on the screen about launch failure, advising to check the motors and propellers. I've done some calibrations and reset the drone, but to no avail. So, I decided to disassemble the drone to check for any damaged or poorly connected wires, but everything seemed fine. How can I accurately diagnose the problem? Do the motors need to be replaced? How can I test if the motors are functioning or not?

Please help me diagnose the issue so I can fix it.
1-31 05:41
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened to your drone. You may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . We appreciate your understanding.
2-1 00:51
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules