S24 Ultra DJI Fly App
3179 17 1-31 06:21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans499e71a4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've seen in another thread that the S23 wasn't supported yet, so I'm assuming this is the same case with the S24 variations?

I've just upgraded my phone and can no longer access the DJI Fly app, hoping there will be a release date for the S24 Ultra to be supported.

Can anyone provide any details?
1-31 06:21
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the S24 Ultra and downloaded the latest version of the DJI Fly app.  Everything is working normally.  I downloaded the Fly App from the DJI download center here.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
1-31 15:39
Use props
stikflote
New

United Kingdom

The S22 ultra  works just great  on Dji FLY
1-31 16:08
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Could you please upload a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? Please send us the link here after uploading the video via Google Drive or YouTube. We will wait for your response.
2-1 00:48
Use props
fans499e71a4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-31 15:39
I have the S24 Ultra and downloaded the latest version of the DJI Fly app.  Everything is working normally.  I downloaded the Fly App from the DJI download center here.

Thank you. Feeling a bit silly. Removing the app after phone migration and re-installing, works fine now. Think I just assumed the transferred app would work straight away.
2-1 13:58
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

fans499e71a4 Posted at 2-1 13:58
Thank you. Feeling a bit silly. Removing the app after phone migration and re-installing, works fine now. Think I just assumed the transferred app would work straight away.

You're very welcome.  I'm glad you got it working.  Happy flying.
2-1 14:06
Use props
Dylan Gambling
New

United States

I have just recently got the s24 ultra and the app opens, but will not connect to the goggles.
2-6 12:59
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Dylan Gambling Posted at 2-6 12:59
I have just recently got the s24 ultra and the app opens, but will not connect to the goggles.

Make sure all the firmware is up to date on your drone, goggles, etc.  You may have to refresh the firmware to make sure it is compatible with the latest version of the DJI Fly App.
2-6 15:38
Use props
Dylan Gambling
New

United States

How do I update the firmware?
2-6 15:58
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dylan Gambling Posted at 2-6 15:58
How do I update the firmware?

Hi there. if the goggles won't connect to the app. You can update the units by using the DJI Assistant 2. You can download it to your computer and connect the controller/goggles or aircraft to update it. You can download it here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series. You can also check our Help Center to be guided: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;paperDocType=paper. Please keep us posted.
2-6 22:08
Use props
djiuser_TqvRbhkKHhhz
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the post. I just acquired a Galaxy S24. Phone gives me a warning that the app may be harmful to my phone. ????? There is an option to download anyway. Thoughts?
3-9 12:51
Use props
djiuser_TqvRbhkKHhhz
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_TqvRbhkKHhhz Posted at 3-9 12:51
Thanks for the post. I just acquired a Galaxy S24. Phone gives me a warning that the app may be harmful to my phone. ????? There is an option to download anyway. Thoughts?

Please disregard. I recall now that I had the same issue/concern with y Galaxy S9+, but downloaded and flew without issue. Apparently, it's a Google Android thing when not downloading from the Play Store.
3-9 13:14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_TqvRbhkKHhhz Posted at 3-9 13:14
Please disregard. I recall now that I had the same issue/concern with y Galaxy S9+, but downloaded and flew without issue. Apparently, it's a Google Android thing when not downloading from the Play Store.

Hi there. That is correct. If your APK is directly downloaded from DJI's official website, please feel free to use it, the prompt may be a false positive by antivirus software, or the mobile phone is identified as an APP downloaded from a third-party appstore. Have a nice day.
3-9 23:41
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_TqvRbhkKHhhz Posted at 3-9 12:51

If downloaded from official DJI download center it is safe to install and use.  
3-10 03:22
Use props
djiuser_yaywgNBhc2Ct
lvl.1
Flight distance : 915636 ft
United Kingdom

Same issue here with DJI Fly app and S24 ultra not able to update any of my drones using this combo
4-5 04:54
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_yaywgNBhc2Ct Posted at 4-5 04:54
Same issue here with DJI Fly app and S24 ultra not able to update any of my drones using this combo

Hi there. Please try downloading the Fly app from the DJI official website. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. You can also refer to reply 10# if you want to download it using the DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted if you have further concerns. Have a nice day.
4-5 22:06
Use props
djiuser_bCqcKUaIIJtv
New

Australia

Have not used my mavic 2 for around 2 years, went to used it and app would not open. Now have Samsung S24 Ultra.  Have been able to download app but cannot open as it has a bug.  I see that some have downloaded and drone is working fine.
I am in Australia -  any ideas?
4-22 01:22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_bCqcKUaIIJtv Posted at 4-22 01:22
Have not used my mavic 2 for around 2 years, went to used it and app would not open. Now have Samsung S24 Ultra.  Have been able to download app but cannot open as it has a bug.  I see that some have downloaded and drone is working fine.
I am in Australia -  any ideas?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a screenshot showing the error message you received when trying to open the app? If you can't upload the screenshot here, you may upload it via Google Drive and then send the link here. Please keep us posted.
4-22 03:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules