DJI Mic not Working on Iphone
520 2 1-31 12:52
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InfiniteSauce
New

United States

I have loved using my DJI mic the past few months recording content on my iphone, but today that changed. I was outside about to record when I dropped my iphone with mic transmitter attached. I thought everything was fine but here is where the problem started. I recorded a few videos and realized, even though the transmitter was attached via lightning cable, it was only recording my Iphone audio.   

The next few hours I have spent trying to figure out why it is not recognizing the transmitter via lightning cable and why it is not working, when the transmitter shows that the mic itself is being picked up perfectly. And YES the lightning adpater is pushed ALL THE WAY in. So my question is - what is up? I'm seeing no heaphones on my iphone to indicate that it is recognizing the transmitter, and I see no settings / way to resolve this so I am here now with that question. Do I need to buy a new lightning adapter to try to see if something got messed up when I dropped it? Or is there some setting in which I can switch so that my iphone recognizes my transmitter as headphones via lightning adapter? Please help. The female adapter on my phone works perfectly fine, as I have been charging it the past 30 minutes, so that leads me to believe the problem is with the lightning adapter that connects the transmitter to my iphone.

1-31 12:52
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. You may consider isolating the problem by using a different device (Android if possible) to see if the problem will persist. If so, you may consider sending the product via this link. However, if the problem doesn't occur on an Android device, you may replace the DJI Mic Mobile Phone Adapter (Lightning) for further testing. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
1-31 23:54
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

It be best to post a photo of the Set up .

1 Dropped the phone with the transmitter attached to it
2  transmitter attached with lightning cable

On the transmitter you call which may b  the RX (Reciever)  are the  OTG slide adapter pushed correctly on, did you remove and slide back on to feel it Locked on to the four contacts?  Does it look broken   to you in any way, is the hinge. slider tab damaged from the drop?

Can another families phone, or friends phone, loaded with an app try out
2-1 04:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules