421 3 1-31 13:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_33gOsN0YqsmU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101214 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,
I'm trying to update my new to me FPV drones firmware to allow it to link with my goggles 2 using assistant 2.
However when I log in to assistant 2 it asks me to activate the drone, but when I click the button to activate it just shows activation failed, so I can't update.

HELP.....
1-31 13:35
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you referring to the DJI FPV Drone? If yes, please uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer then please install the version using the link below and try again to see if the issue persists. If the problem persists, please provide us a screenshot with the error message or a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series
1-31 22:48
Use props
djiuser_33gOsN0YqsmU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 101214 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-31 22:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Are you referring to the DJI FPV Drone? If yes, please uninstall the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer then please install the version using the link below and try again to see if the issue persists. If the problem persists, please provide us a screenshot with the error message or a short video showing the issue so we can check it further. Please keep us posted.

https://www.dji.com/global/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

Thanks for the response.
It is the FPV Drone.
I’ve uninstalled Assistant 2 from my lap top and reinstalled the same via your link, but no success.
When I connect the drone to the laptop I get this
And when I press activate I get this
Drone serial no. - 37QBKB2BD101LF.

Many thanks in advance for your assistance.
2-1 11:02
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_33gOsN0YqsmU Posted at 2-1 11:02
Thanks for the response.
It is the FPV Drone.
I’ve uninstalled Assistant 2 from my lap top and reinstalled the same via your link, but no success.

Hi there. Thank you for the information provided. Upon checking the serial number it seems that this product is not yet activated. Please download the DJI Fly app on your mobile device then proceed with the activation. You may refer to the tutorial steps below on how to perform the activation. Please keep us posted.

2-3 21:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules