467 9 1-31 15:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have set my gimbal speed to slow but I don’t think this is the case with Active Track which seems to determine its own gimbal speed. Therefore I get smoother movement by following the subject manually. Is this correct?
1-31 15:58
Use props
JerryLaurence
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21988 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Being able to control the focus shift speed would also be a great addition.
1-31 16:06
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We may need to coordinate this with our respective team for further clarification. We will surely keep you posted once we receive an update. We appreciate your patience.
1-31 21:12
Use props
JasonTheRoberts
lvl.3
Australia

This would be a very useful feature to add in a future update. For example to have an ActiveTrack/FaceTrack "smoothness" or "speed" setting.
1-31 23:48
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting. The ActiveTrack feature on the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 has its own gimbal speed and we don't have an option to change it. Also, if you set the gimbal follow speed to "SLOW" it will not take effect. Hope this helps.
2-4 00:28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JasonTheRoberts Posted at 1-31 23:48
This would be a very useful feature to add in a future update. For example to have an ActiveTrack/FaceTrack "smoothness" or "speed" setting.

Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. We would love to record this suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team for attention as DJI is always open to any product improvement suggestions. Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.
2-4 00:29
Use props
JasonTheRoberts
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-4 00:29
Hi there. We appreciate your feedback. We would love to record this suggestion of yours and forward it to our relevant team for attention as DJI is always open to any product improvement suggestions. Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Thanks, there is a lot of possibilities to make the Pocket 3 even better
2-8 14:14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JasonTheRoberts Posted at 2-8 14:14
Thanks, there is a lot of possibilities to make the Pocket 3 even better

You are most welcome. Wish you have a wonderful day ahead! Happy filming.
2-10 22:32
Use props
djiuser_r8RFvNyftctw
New
United States

Hi is there any way to lock upward and downward tilt while active track? I want to record a subject without tilt but even with tilt lock it follows the subject down and up while active track is on
2-12 14:24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_r8RFvNyftctw Posted at 2-12 14:24
Hi is there any way to lock upward and downward tilt while active track? I want to record a subject without tilt but even with tilt lock it follows the subject down and up while active track is on

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. We're sorry that this option isn't supported during the ActiveTrack feature. We'll consider this as a suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for future reference. Thank you for your understanding.
2-14 01:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules