Dji fly app, request for automatic audio recording feature
299 1 2-1 03:58
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2365 ft
Slovakia

I would have such a suggestion for a new functionality of the DJI Fly App.
I would also like to use my DJI Air 3 for close range family videos and vacations and hikes. It would be a shame not to use a flying camera with a gimbal. But I miss the sound on the videos. Yes, I can turn it on on the controller or on the mobile screen recorder before the drone takes off. In this way, one large approximately 30-minute recording will be created, and the drone's card will contain a series of different shots. The job of editing and synchronizing it all is very big. It would be a big problem to add the function "[x] Automatically record sound on the controller during videos" in the DJI Fly app on mobile or on the RC2, and every time you start recording a video, the audio recording on the controller would turn on and turn off when the video recording stops. Thus, for each video file on the DJI AIR3 card, a video without sound would be created, and in the controller's memory there would be exactly the same length of sound belonging to that video. Then it would not be a problem to combine these files in a suitable editor without much effort, or the DJI Fly App(?) could also combine it. I really miss such a function, and when I want to have the video from the drone connected with the sound around the controller at the correct timing, it costs a lot of unnecessary effort and I often forget to start the screen recorder in time. I assume that creating this functionality would not be difficult for you at all and would be appreciated by many people with a similar use case. Thanks.
2-1 03:58
Use props
djiuser_v8QobWMUoaac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2365 ft
Slovakia

And another functionality that I miss should be "[x] Automatically start the screen recorder after the drone takes off"
2-1 04:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules