DJI Mic 2 transmitter gain v's onboard recording level
682 3 2-1 12:34
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Poitings
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have a DJI Mic 2 single TX (transmitter) and a RX (receiver) cold shoed into my Sony ZV-1 camera for recording video.
The gain on the camera settings are dialled down to 1 (some people even set it at 0), the gain on the receiver that is connected to the camera via mini jack is set to +9.
So I'm trying to understand what the idea gain setting for the transmitter should be?
I'll mostly be in a quiet room doing talks directly to camera with the transmitter clipped to my shirt.
Another question is about the onboard recording level for the transmitter. I did a test and it's super quiet.
Is there a setting for the transmitters on board recording level or is that just the same as the transmitter gain level.
If so, then I guess my questions are 1. Is a gain of +9 about right for my receiver. 2. What should the gain level for my Transmitter be?
2-1 12:34
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. Please allow us to check this query with our relevant team for further confirmation.
2-3 00:05
Use props
Poitings
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-3 00:05
Hello, there. Thank you for sharing this query with us. Please allow us to check this query with our relevant team for further confirmation.

Ok I look forward to your answer.
2-4 10:14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Poitings Posted at 2-4 10:14
Ok I look forward to your answer.

Hi, there. Thank you for your patience. Regarding this matter, please refer to Instructions on Recommended Gain for Camera Setup via this link. Furthermore, the  DJI MIC 2 TX gain can be set to 0 and RX gain set to +9 to use. DJI MIC 2 TX independent recording gain is the same as the TX gain set on RX. I hope this information helps. Thank you for your support.
2-8 00:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules