Problem playing the files on Mac
286 3 2-1 14:38
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6p2iz6zvz52q
lvl.1

Sweden

Hello
I just bought an dji osmo 4 action camera and I transferred the files to my Mac with an usb. But when I try to play the video it is bad quality a lags a lot. How can I watch the 4k video on my mac? And how can I transfer it with good quality to an hard drive?

// Tuva
2-1 14:38
Use props
djiuser_Vg2CMQ54fOe7
New

United States

Please let me know if you figure this out I just got a Dji mini 4 pro and the same thing happens with all my videos when I put them on my Mac
2-17 08:13
Use props
djiuser_6p2iz6zvz52q
lvl.1

Sweden

I think my problem was that my computer was to slow to play the high resolution video, it worked on a newer computer. but I tested to go from 60fps to 30fps and that did so the video worked a lot better, read somewhere that QuickTime Player are optimized for 30fps videos so if you haven’t tried that maybe that is a solution, a bit sad to downgrade the videos frames but better than not working at all. Hope you solve it!
2-17 08:55
Use props
djiuser_Vg2CMQ54fOe7
New

United States

That makes sense I am using an old Mac. I’m not too good with computers how would I put the video to 30fps or is that the same as putting the playback speed to 0.5 instead of 1.0. Thank you!
2-17 10:35
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules