275 3 2-1 17:00
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Making sure the lightning connector is properly plugged in and confirm button pressed, the receiver goes into a constant reboot loop. Unit was sent in to support and returned in the same condition. Waiting for an escalation now.  Tested on three different iPhone models and one iPad.

Quite frustrated with support right now.
2-1 17:00
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. May I confirm the details below for further checking?

> Model of the device:
> iOS version:
> Firmware version:

I hope to hear from you soon.
2-2 01:11
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-2 01:11
Hi, there. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it may cause you. May I confirm the details below for further checking?

> Model of the device:

Multiple devices including iPhone 13, 14, and 15. With IOS v 17.2 and 17.3

Mic 2 was running both the latest firmware and a beta firmware provided by product development in order to try to troubleshoot the problem Product development couldn't resolve it and suggested I get it replaced by support and my unit sent to them for evaluation.
2-2 03:43
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

KerryG Posted at 2-2 03:43
Multiple devices including iPhone 13, 14, and 15. With IOS v 17.2 and 17.3

Mic 2 was running both the latest firmware and a beta firmware provided by product development in order to try to troubleshoot the problem Product development couldn't resolve it and suggested I get it replaced by support and my unit sent to them for evaluation.

Is it still doing this?
2-27 23:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules