Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jay W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259462 ft
Singapore

Hello

I will need some help here please.

Just flew the FPV drone a month ago and then packed it away with the battery i recall at around 2 bars. I was going to charge it up to fly again but the battery had no lights. Hooked up to the charger but still no lignts. plugged, unplugged left it connected overnight still no luck.

Tested with multimeter at the battery terminals. Totally no output. Charger registers output around 23V.

I think the battery has somehow locked me out. It has only at most two flights on it.

Anyone can help to unbrick the battery?

TIA.

Jay
2-1 17:49
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2-1 21:52
Use props
Jay W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259462 ft
Singapore

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-1 21:52
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi.

It's still the same. I have left it connected overnight bit still no charge. Nothing gets warm or heated up so I guess there is no current flowing.

I think the battery locked itself.
2-1 23:18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jay W Posted at 2-1 23:18
Hi.

It's still the same. I have left it connected overnight bit still no charge. Nothing gets warm or heated up so I guess there is no current flowing.

Thank you for keeping us posted, Jay, and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Could you please send us the serial number of the battery via PM so we can check it further? Please keep us posted.
2-3 21:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules