1841 15 2-1 21:35
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2281cd82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102270 ft
Switzerland

Hi,
I own a C0 labeled Mini 4 pro and would like to change to C1 but there is no Option in the service menu.
Firmware ist updated. Living in Switzerland

How can I update to C1 ?

Regards
Gérard
2-1 21:35
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi there, you can follow this process to get your C1 Label For DJI Mini 4 Pro. First, make sure your DJI Fly App is updated to V1.12.8. above. Then connect your remote controller to the aircraft and tap on 「Service > Cx Label Request」. Third, just fill in the short application form and tap "submit ", your Cx label will arrive by letter within 20 working days. Fourth, attach the Cx label to a designated location on the aircraft following the included instructions once you receive the labels. Upload the photos of your drone with the label on it to the「DJI Fly App > Profile > Service > Cx Label Request」. Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying. 
You can refer to this link for the entire process: https://support.dji.com/help/con ... ;re=DK&lang=en. We have corresponding graphic guidelines. I hope everything goes well for you!
2-1 23:42
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4354 ft
Switzerland

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-1 23:42
Hi there, you can follow this process to get your C1 Label For DJI Mini 4 Pro. First, make sure your DJI Fly App is updated to V1.12.8. above. Then connect your remote controller to the aircraft and tap on 「Service > Cx Label Request」. Third, just fill in the short application form and tap "submit ", your Cx label will arrive by letter within 20 working days. Fourth, attach the Cx label to a designated location on the aircraft following the included instructions once you receive the labels. Upload the photos of your drone with the label on it to the「DJI Fly App > Profile > Service > Cx Label Request」. Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying.
You can refer to this link for the entire process: https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400009941&spaceId=34&re=DK&lang=en. We have corresponding graphic guidelines. I hope everything goes well for you!

I can confirm that this feature does not appear to be available in Switzerland.
Dji Fly App updated to V1.12.8: ok
Aircraft connected: ok
tap on "Service < Cx Label Request": not ok

The Cx Label Request icon is not available:

Have they forgotten Switzerland?
2-2 00:16
Use props
adda
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29298 ft
Germany

@DJI Wanda

When I Choose „Service“ at my remote control and then „More Services“ I get a menu in Russian language. A menu in German language should appear as it appears in all other menus. What goes there wrong ?
2-2 01:00
Use props
fans2281cd82
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-1 23:42
Hi there, you can follow this process to get your C1 Label For DJI Mini 4 Pro. First, make sure your DJI Fly App is updated to V1.12.8. above. Then connect your remote controller to the aircraft and tap on 「Service > Cx Label Request」. Third, just fill in the short application form and tap "submit ", your Cx label will arrive by letter within 20 working days. Fourth, attach the Cx label to a designated location on the aircraft following the included instructions once you receive the labels. Upload the photos of your drone with the label on it to the「DJI Fly App > Profile > Service > Cx Label Request」. Your final document will appear in the Fly app-service-Cx label Request or login DJI Service Portal within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying.
You can refer to this link for the entire process: https://support.dji.com/help/content?customId=en-us03400009941&spaceId=34&re=DK&lang=en. We have corresponding graphic guidelines. I hope everything goes well for you!
Dear Wanda
As I wrote, im on latest firmeware on drone and controller (i use RC2)
There is no option to do this in the service menu (the option is missing!)
In Switzerland we have EU régulation. I think there is a issue on your side. Please Check.
Regards
Gerard

See stepch post
2-2 02:55
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

Hello Admins
Is there any chance of any further information regarding this issue?
By the way, the link provided earlier by Dji Wanda worked at the time, but now only leads to the overall support page.
Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.
2-5 00:34
Use props
HubertAile
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6348120 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
Has anyone completed this procedure?
If so, did you receive a firmware update as a result? Has the field to enter the remote pilot number for remote identification appeared as well as the possibility of updating the flysafe database?
THANKS
2-6 02:31
Use props
GerardCH
lvl.2
Switzerland

HubertAile Posted at 2-6 02:31
Hello,
Has anyone completed this procedure?
If so, did you receive a firmware update as a result? Has the field to enter the remote pilot number for remote identification appeared as well as the possibility of updating the flysafe database?
Hi, this post is about the problem, that we canot ask to change to C1 in the service menu in Switzerland. Please remove your question and open a new thread if you have another problem
2-6 03:22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note that CE marking requirements is only applicable to countries: 27 European Union Countries  +  Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.
2-8 02:10
Use props
GerardCH
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-8 02:10
Hi there, please note that CE marking requirements is only applicable to countries: 27 European Union Countries  +  Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland.

Hi Dji
We are in switzerland but there is no option in the service menu. Where is the problem ?
Drone and rc 2 updated and on
Regards
2-8 03:17
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

GerardCH Posted at 2-8 03:17
Hi Dji
We are in switzerland but there is no option in the service menu. Where is the problem ?
Drone and rc 2 updated and on

As we weren't getting any responses in this thread I added a comment in a similar thread in the "Service" section:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=303313&extra=page%3D1

I don't generally like to run parallel threads, but it appeared that DJI Mindy was providing great support in the service section. Indeed, she responded very quickly. As you noted, the response hasn't yet led to a solution, but at least it's a response.
I'd suggest that DJI Mindy (or any other Admin) should only continue to respond in one of these threads (whichever they prefer) on this particular issue to avoid confusion.
2-8 04:11
Use props
GerardCH
lvl.2
Switzerland

I finally got feedback from DJI. It’s a known issue and they working on it.
2-8 09:52
Use props
StepCH
lvl.3
Switzerland

GerardCH Posted at 2-8 09:52
I finally got feedback from DJI. It’s a known issue and they working on it.

Good to hear, thanks.
2-8 10:28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

GerardCH Posted at 2-8 03:17
Hi Dji
Drone and rc 2 updated and on

Hi there, I am sorry for the late reply. As GerardCH replied below, this issue has been forwarded to our engineer and we are working on it. Hope you can wait for the update patiently. Thanks.
2-16 18:52
Use props
GerardCH
lvl.2
Switzerland

Finally the option is available in Switzerland. Thx
2-26 04:05
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

GerardCH Posted at 2-26 04:05
Finally the option is available in Switzerland. Thx

Thank you for the update, GerardCH. We're glad to know that the option is now available in your location. Should you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum.
2-26 04:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules